Five more minutes: Sakuatsu

A/n: All Sakuatsu art is by YuliceChan, go follow her on Tumblr she does amazing art for them.

~~~~*January 15, 7:40 pm*~~~~

Although it wasn't even 8:00, the moon shone bright. Atsumu looked out the window of the SUV to see a cloudless sky as the full moon appeared. Along with the spotless moon, was millions upon millions of stars. It was such a beautiful night, if only he could peacefully watch it without any worry on his mind. And possibly with Sakusa?

After that night, things weren't too awkward. Surprisingly, Sakusa still wanted Atsumu to call him 'Omi'. This made his head spin wild. What were his feelings towards Sakusa? And how did Sakusa feel about him? Does he really hate Sakusa, even after all he's been through?

"Hey Omi." Atsumu blurted suddenly. He wasn't sure why he spoke up but he new it had to be said.

"Yeah." Sakusa turned his head towards Atsumu.

"I'm confused on how you feel about me." Atsumu explained, fiddling with his fingers.

"What do you mean by that?" Sakusa questioned, his full attention on the blonde.

"Do you like me? Did you say your whole life story just during the spur of the moment? How you do you feel about me? Do you—" Atsumu rambled with questions before Sakusa shushed him by putting his finger on his lips.

"Calm down." He took his finger off of Atsumu's lips "I don't think I've ever told anyone anything personal, even if I was black out drunk. I guess you're someone special to me." Sakusa smiled from under his mask.

"This might seem a little out of place but I think it needs to be said. I have to be honest with you and myself, I li—"

"You like me?" Sakusa looked intensely into Atsumu's eyes. He felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Uh, yeah. I know it's quite sudden but, I've come to have feelings for you, somehow," Atsumu chuckled without there being any humor. "I've never felt the same after you told me I was beautiful, and I suddenly realized I liked you all along. It's really cringy, the whole 'love at first sight' thing. But somehow, deep inside, I've had feelings since the very beginning."

"I guess that's just fates way of telling us things." Sakusa digger into his pocket to retrieve a small box. "I have a gift for you."

He opened it to reveal two bracelets. Each bracelet had beads of different colors and a magnet attached. One had white marble like beads with a rose gold magnet. The other had black beads with a rough texture and a sliver magnet. Sakusa placed the white bracelet in Atsumu's hand.

"I payed a friend to hand craft these. They're called distance bracelets because when they're put together," Sakusa placed the silver magnet and the rose gold magnet together and they attached "they connect."

"Aww, this is sweet Omi but, why do we need distance bracelets?" Atsumu put the bracelet on as he asked.

"Cause I know someday you're gonna leave me."

Atsumu knew he wasn't wrong. After this mission, he'll be locked away and it'll be secrets forever. Damn it! Stupid feelings get in the way of everything.

"I promise I'm not going to leave you, even if it's physically, you'll always have someone by your side." At least with the truth at hand, Atsumu could still promise this.

"Thanks 'tsumu."

"No, thank you for the cute bracelets. I think they suit us well."

They sat in silence for a moment. Only in the presence of each other. It was quiet yet peaceful.

"I wish I could kiss you." Sakusa blurted out.

"Oh! Really?" Atsumu was surprised by the sudden comment but didn't disagree nonetheless.

"Yeah."

"Well, I wish I could kiss you too." Atsumu reciprocated with a smile.

"Can you hold my hand?" Sakusa asked in an innocent voice.

Again, something Atsumu wasn't expecting but wasn't opposed to the idea.

"Sure." Atsumu intertwined Sakusa's hand with his as they sat in silence.

Suddenly there was a knock on the car door. It was Hinata and Kageyama! Atsumu let go of Sakusa's hand to opened the door for them and quickly closed it behind them. With a huge thud, a musician case was placed on the floor.

"You got it?" Atsumu asked.

"Yep, it was really heavy." Hinata frowned as he sat down on the car.

"Well, we just have to wait for everyone to come." Atsumu sat down in his seat as he said this.

Sakusa grabbed a walky talky and spoke into it "Hey, guys we can go now."

"Alright, we're coming." Someone said back.

"Well, was it hard?" Atsumu asked.

"I mean, we had to carry an already heavy music case for about 5 minutes, through dusty alleys, so yeah." Kageyama answered in a sassy tone.

"Hm, okay."

Atsumu looked out the window again. If only Sakusa and him had more time together, maybe they could've become something. It was so frustrating for Atsumu. On one hand, he could get a huge promotion and with Sakusa in jail, no harm could be done. On the other hand, he wanted to stay with Sakusa, possibly forever.

He wasn't sure what his true feelings for Sakusa was, but he knew something internal was wanting him.