Italy x Reader x Romano - She Was Never Yours, Fratello

This is dedicated to...

-YouMadBro- ! Thanks for requesting this although I had a hard time figuring it out how to write this XD But don't worry! It's fine! Hope you guys like this!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Feli~ Lovi~"

You roll your eyes at this but continued to walk beside him.

This was so wrong.

So wrong that you were found by this man.

You sigh and you felt the hand that's holding yours got its grip tighter. You glare at the man, you didn't want help, you didn't want an adoptive father and most of all, you didn't want any friends. You sneer on him and he chuckles. You stop and furrow your eyebrows.

Why the hell is he laughing?

He stopped and you stopped too, annoyed. He knocks on the door and you let your head lay low. There was a series of giggles and you rose your eyebrow at this. Sure hears like girls. You groan slightly. You didn't want girly-like friends.

He opens the door and out came twins. However, you didn't look up to see them, you just saw white dresses, you muttered an inaudible cuss. Yes, a six year old cussing. How great. But you avoided cussing, knowing it was wrong.

"Who the fuck is that now, bastard?"

Your eyes widened and your head shot up. You saw twins with the same hair. Although the other one had a lighter hair color while the other darker shade of brown/orange, but, you noticed the curls, it wasn't at the same side. But, something made you confused. The other girl has her eyes closed while the other one was glaring at the man with green eyes. You look up at the guy who picked you up and saw his eyes. Green.

You look back at the twins. They were wearing dresses, you shivered in disgust. Other one was smiling and the other was frowning.

You quickly knew who had said that.

You restrained saying another cuss and smiled. "I am _______ ________." The man looked at you, grinning. "See? All you need is friends." You mentally roll your eyes at this. You nodded and the man walked away, leaving you three staring at each other until the one smiling interrupted it.

"Ve~ I'm Feliciano~ This is my fratello, Lovino~~" The girl said, smiling brightly. She waved and you cringed.

How the hell can she see me?

And what the hell is 'Ve' and 'fratello'?

You shrugged it off and nodded stiffly. "As I said, I'm ______, nice to meet you two but I don't have any concerns on having you two as friends." You said and managed a straight face and climbed on a single bed.

"I claim this now please go away so I can think how can I escape from here." You say and looked around, you jumped down from the bed and the two gave you away. You jumped and tried to reach the lock. You curse.

The girl who was frowning, rose her eyebrow.

"You cuss?"

The other one who had smiled, frowned too and said,

"Oh no, fratello, you made her like you!"

Her sister glares at her and she quickly frowns.

Fratello, there was it again.

You looked back and crossed your arms. "What's fratello?" They both looked at each other and said simultaneously, "Brother." You jump back and hit the door, it was painful but you have come across pain already, so it was bearable.