Russia x Reader - My Sunflower

All of the countries were playing spin the bottle, including you. You see Russia not in the circle, you tell them you were going to the CR. Instead, you look for Russia, not really knowing where is he.

You check all the places, you checked his room, others room too. You checked the kitchen, noone was there except Japan and Italy. You sigh and walk back towards the gathered countries.

They look at you, and you raise your hand signalling, no questions.

They closed their mouths and played another game, Denmark sat beside you while you daydream. "Looking for Russia?" You blush as you hear the name and look away.

Denmark laughed at you and ruffled your hair while you sit beside him, pouting. "I know where he is." Your head perks up and you look at him. "He's in the garden." You mentally face palm and say thank you to Denmark as you get up to go to the garden.

You open the door to the garden and you see a figure holding a flower, a sunflower exactly.

You smile as you know him and walk towards over him, he looks back and smiles as he sees you. He walks towards you and kiss you on the lips, you blushed but quicly shrugged it off. He goes back to continue to admire the sunflower his holding.

You giggle and you see many sunflowers, your eyes sparkled as you look around. He takes his eyes off the sunflower and looks at you, now admiring you.

It was sunrise already, all of you didn't sleep because, well, for no reason at all.

All the sunflower blooms towards the sun and your smile got bigger. He smiles and put the sunflower behind your ear, you blush at the action.

"Y-You're giving it to me?" You stammer and you silently cursed yourself for doing it.

He smiles and your heart races. "I'll give it to you, after all i still have many and," He states while looking at you, "I have one of the most beautiful sunflower i have.Da!" You tilt your head, confused while blushing.

He chuckles and lean close to your face, you blush deeper than before.

"Wh-Where is the-the most beautiful sunflower you have?" You stutter as you close your eyes. He chuckles at your reaction and smile, leaning in, his mouth close to your ear.

"You." Your eyes flew wide and your face exploded ten shades of red. He startles you by kissing you. You jump but was stayed still because Russia held you in a firm grip.

You melt in the kiss and kiss him back and you felt him smirk into the kiss. He tasted vodka, you open your eyes to see him closed already. You look around and saw a vodka bottle, you roll your eyes.

He bit your lower lip, asking for entrance and you granted it by opening your mouth. He explores your wet cavern, claiming it.

"Go! Invade her vital regions, Ivan!" Your look at where the shout came from and you two saw Gil, grinning at the two of you like crazy. You blushed and you merely saw Russia blush. He suddenly smirks and carries you, bridal style.

You struggle, "H-Hey!"

You blushed deeper and you see the other nations looking at you, you mouthed 'Help' but was terrified of Russia.

You shouted from upstairs, "RUSSIA I WANT YOU TO HIT THEM WITH YOUR PIPE!" They all scattered while sweatdropping. Russia chuckles and says, "Ivan. Call me Ivan, and maybe tomorrow i'm doing something right now.Da?"

You blush and look away, nodding slightly. He gets a hold of your chin, making you look at him.

"Now, my sunflower, just look at me.Da?"