Romano x Reader - Don't Settle For Less!

This is a song fic!! And this is for you @greenland_of_hetalia! Hope you like it! Oh and this song is "Settle For Less" By Before You Exit! I love them...even though I just knew them 1 month ago! ((I'm serious))

Thanks for 13K reads and 355 votes! >~<

Well, anyways! Hope you like this! :)) Romano's P.O.V! All!! I think so... XD >~<

Oh...and this has bad words...so I can express his jealousy more by that. XP

;;;;;-----;;;;;-----;;;;;

Everybody deserves somebody,

But girl nobody can love like I do.

My anger boiled as I see her with (insert another random Hetalia guy---Pfft XDD).

I always have loved _____. But she just doesn't seem to notice everything I do for her. She just go away with that-with that-with that bastard!

I sigh at my thoughts and stare at her lovingly, cursing in whispers as I see (random Hetalia guy) go closer to her.

You could be a super model,

President or write a novel.

But he's holding your back

And you're better than that.

I knew you could be a super model because of your....I blush at my thoughts but continued on. --because of your body, but I knew better, you wanted to be a writer or a president but I suggested you to be a model and you agreed...

But that bastard had to say, "No. It doesn't fit her, am I right _____?" I don't know why, but you agreed to that-to that-to that motherfucker! Damnit!

He won't even buy you flowers,

Stay up late and talk for hours.

I think I can do that

I can be better than that.

I woke up early and waited for you two to wake up and saw you admiring the flowers and I smiled at the sight. I heard you wanted flowers but he ignored it and talked to you that it seemed like hours!

And what do you know, it's almost night when he shut up!

You should know...

______, you should know that he...

Everybody deserves somebody,

But girl nobody can love you like I do.

-That he doesn't deserve you. Nobody can love you like I do!! Everybody deserves a worthwhile somebody...but no, you had to pick him.

And I'm not perfect but you're so worth it.

I wanna change the world for you,

So baby don't settle for less.

I know you hate it when I'm cursing, but _____! No one's perfect in this world,like the guy you 'love'. But even when I'm not that perfect, you're perfect for me and so worth it...I'll do anything-everything just for you.

Change the world because you said that wanna change the world, then lets do it together.

_______, don't settle for him! He doesn't even want to try!

You deserve the best,

You're better than the rest

And I can be the best,