Prussia x Reader - More Awesome Than Me

You were bored and thought of nothing to do. You look around and saw your friend, Gil, playing your iPad. You walk to him and he jumps, shouting German curses. You laugh and you look at his shoulder.

You smirk as you knew the game was, Flappy Bird. Last week, you wanted to delete it but you remembered when you delete it you can't have it back, so you decided to keep it on your iPad.

You grab it and say, "Gil, if i have the highest score, you're going to admit. I'M MORE AWESOME THAN YOU. Got it?" You wink and he nods, his face showing determination. "The awesome me can't lose!" You roll your eyes, "Yeah."

He glares at you while you giggle. His face went a little red, you noticed but shrugged it off. Obviously, the past few weeks, he'd been trying to impress you and he didn't know why though.

Then one day when he saw you laughing with Italy, he became jealous and tried his best to control it. He was questioning himself, why. Why was he jealous?

Because the Awesome Prussia has fallen in love with you.

He saw you playing the Flappy Bird and tried to have a high score but failed miserably. He didn't want to be humiliated in front of his crush!

You blush as you saw him lean over. Your faces inches away but you didn't push him away or hit him for being too close. And you didn't know why.

Your stomach was doing somersaults when he always ruffle your hair, grinning. You blush when he was too close. You hear your heart flutters as he talks to you.

He waves his hand in front of your face, catching your attention. "Hey, ______!" You shake your head and looked at him, blushing slightly. "Wh-What is it?" He raises his eyebrow.

"We're going to play remember?" You jump, slightly as you remember what was happening. You scratch the back of your head as you say, "Hahaha, oh yeah." He tilts his head and you thought the action was cute but shook it off and started playing.

"I am so gonna beat you." You say, pridefully.

"Oh yeah?" He challenges and you nod.

He leans and watches you play. You were kinda distracted because he was again too close. You lost and give it to him, next. Your score is 51, you memorize as he plays, concentrating in the game.

He groans and you quickly look at his score, his score was 49 and you fist pumped the air, shouting. "Yes! I told ya i'd beat you!" You stuck your tongue out and he sits on the floor. "Alright, alright frau, you win."

You nod as you lean close to him, wanting to hear it. He smirks as you continue to lean.When your faces were only centimeters away. He suddenly pushes you and kisses you. Your eyes widened like saucers.

You blush and started thinking to push him away but instead melted into the kiss and kiss him back. You felt him smirk into the kiss. He breaks the kiss, leaving you panting hard. He hovers you while smiling at you.

"You are more awesome than me, liebling." You blush and looks away, he chuckles and grabs your chin, making you look at him. "Ich liebe dich, liebling." You didn't know what to do and just kiss him in the lips.

He raises his eyebrow while smirking down at you, he asks, "That that means, you feel the same?" You giggle and nodded, saying firmly, "I awesomely love you too." Speaking his language, he laughs and says, "More awesome than my confession." You both laugh at his remark.

You two shared an AWESOME kiss.