China x Reader - The Country of China Tutoring

...I had no inspiration, so I had too. And I'm watching the new episodes of Fairy Tail! >~<

It's awesome! Oh and believe it or not, I'm 25% Chinese! ((I think!)) and I don't know how to speak Chinese!

*sulks in the corner* *stands up with a smile* This is for you @Amphritrite! And I know Japan and China had some war...but they're friends! But I want them brothers >~<

#%*@$=¥€&$@*%#?!

You groan as your Chinese teacher said something in Chinese, which you have no clue what she said. Yao looked at you and sighed lightly but you did not hear.

When you heard the bell, you secretly shout yes and all of you were dismissed. Yao walked up to you with a smile. You turn to him and jump. "YAOOOO! I don't know what-" he cuts you off.

"What Mrs. Ling Ye said aru?" You nod and clung to him, making him blush at the closeness. "U-um, h-how about I translate it for you?" You nod while smiling brightly.

"On a second thought, _____, I'll just teach it to you." Your jaw dropped and you sulked in the corner. "But I'm bad at it! I'll never learn it!!" He sighs with a sweat drop.

He grabs you and you grabbed your things. He smiled at you, making your heart flutter unknowingly. He sees you blush and made a questioning look. You blushed more and noticed your hands were still locked.

"U-um, Y-Yao, m-my hand.." He looks at it and blush as he un holds your hand, having a crush on you was tough. He bows. "I'm sorry, ____ aru!" You laugh a little awkwardly and smiled. "It's okay."

"Let's go to my house, aru!" You nod and walk behind him. When you two finally arrived at his house, you couldn't help but admire the surroundings. It's like their house was half-Japanese and half-Chinese made!

You saw a black haired male with a violet butterfly on his finger and then suddenly he turned to you. Yao waved at him with a smile, "Kiku! You got here fast!" You were familiar with that name.

He looked at you and saw your confused yet focused face. He walked towards the two of you and bow. "Herro, my name is Kiku Honda, nice to meet you." You were surprised at the sudden kindness and bow nervously.

"N-Nice to meet you too! M-My name is _______ ______!" He smiles lightly. "Then, herro, _____-san." You narrowed your eyes. "Your a Japanese?" He nods and looked at Yao.

"Yao, is she the-" quickly, Yao put his hand over his mouth, cutting his sentence with a shock.

"A-Ah, well, that's enough introducing K-Kiku!" Kiku nods with a small chuckle. He walks inside the house but not before waving. Yao sighs. You giggle. "What was that all about?"

He blushes and shakes his head. "I-It's nothing. O-Oh, he's my brother anyways." He walks away, not noticing you weren't following him. You looked at his back, surprised.

You ran at his side, "Really?! But he's a Japanese! And your a Chinese!" He chuckles and smiles at you as you feel many butterflies in your stomach. You blushed and looked away.

"W-Well, I think it's just impossible." He smiles softly. "It's possible aru." You nod, still not looking at him after your shouting.

You follow behind him as you two walked in the halls of his home. He opens the sliding door and walked in, you, following behind him. You look around and it was just plain with a Chinese-like bed, a study table and some pictures.

His room smelled like him.

He pointed at his study chair and you nod. You sat on his chair quietly as he pulled out a Chinese book. "Ready, ______, aru?" You giggle but nodded anyways.

He leans on you and your faces were inches apart, making you flush. You concentrated on the book as he teaches and translate the words.

((I don't want to put the words))

You sigh as you two were done, but for the few hours you only learned a few, since it was so hard to pronounce and understand when it comes to symbols.

Yao smiles and continues to lean to you. You turn to him and was caught in a kiss. You two blushed and jumped back. He calms himself down while you were still blushing.

He looks at you, wanting to kiss you again even though it was just a peck. ((XD)) You turned around as your face go redder while your hand was on your mouth, not noticing him advancing towards you.

He turns you around with a smile on his face. "我愛你.(Wo ài ni)." (1) Your face was heating up more and more ((if it's even possible)) you closed your eyes, not knowing what to do or say.

He chuckles lightly and kisses you on the lips. You gasp and opened your eyes. You looked at his closed eyes. You melt in his arms as he put his arms around your waist. He breaks the kiss and stares at you (e/c) shining eyes.

"W-Wo ài ni." He chuckles and nuzzles his neck at the side of your neck as you relaxed. You two were startled when Kiku called out, "It's dinner time, _____-san! Yao!" He smiles and shout back, "We're coming!"

You nod and you let him go first and you were left alone to think. You smile while blushing.

You were about to open the door but something caught your attention. You looked at the paper that read;

Dear, China & Japan

There will be a world meeting tomorrow, which is Saturday dude! You two will come right? China,Japan, come okay?

-From your awesome dude,

America

You were confused. Why countries? You ask yourself, then it hit you. There's been rumors about the countries being in your school. You thought about Kiku being a Japanese and Yao being a Chinese.

You dashed down excitedly and opened the door to the dinner room. The two jumped. "YOU TWO ARE COUNTRIES?!" There were silence except your pants.

"__-_____. I can explain!" Yao says as he stands up but fell on the floor as you tackled him on the ground. "That's awesome!" The two questioned, obviously confused, "It is?"

You nod and grin. Kiku coughed and both of you blushed and got out of that position. You three ate quietly, mostly because it was awkward and Kiku could not take it. "I'm going to America."

Yao furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "Eh, why?" He narrowed his eyes at you which you didn't noticed as you kept eating the delicious food he made. Yao followed his eyes and it landed on you.

You felt them looking at you, you looked at both of them. "What? It's delicious!" You say, pouting as they chuckled. "Werr, I must be going. Goodbye, _____-san." You nod and gave a small wave at him as he walks out.

Yao looked at you with a smile as you continued to eat. "Do you want me to tutor you again?" He asks and you flush bright red, remembering what happened. You scratched the side of your cheek while avoiding eye contact.

"S-Sure." He chuckles and catches your chin. You looked at his green eyes ((Is it green? I'm kind of confused if it's green or yellow.))

You broke your gaze with your cheeks burning. ((XDD)) "Y-Yao?" He smiles. "Yes?" You kiss him on the lips making him shocked but kissed you back. "生日快樂.(Shēngrì kuàilè)" (2) he hugs you.

"You remembered?" He secretly smiles as he felt you nod. He grins. "Was that my gift~?" He teases and you cross your arms while pouting. "Yeah." He chuckles and kisses your forehead.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you for tutoring me."

You two laughed together. You noted to always come her for tutoring.

XX___xxx___XX

Hey! Hoped you like it, @Amphritrite! >~<

1. I love you

2. Happy birthday