Valentine's Day Special Announcement

Okay. I want you guys to give me your best shot.

And I mean shot as in one-shot. This is actually a contest. I challenge you guys to make the best Valentine's one-shot. Can be an X-Reader or a ship. (But most preferably a ship. Yaoi or Yuri is fine. And Hetero is fine too.) Any anime fine. Any kind of one-shot is fine: smut, fluff, angst—it's for you to decide about that!

Let's see who can make me fangirl during Valentine's Day. The deadline is on Valentine's Day and since we have different timelines, it's alright if I see it on the 15th since some are late from my time. For you to give it to me, well, you just dedicate it to me and I'll read it.

Of course, I'll choose winners. Ten to be exact. Prizes? One-shot of any thing they like.

Ah, I really hope you guys participate.

~~~~~~~

Okay, hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating but I would update for the Valentine's Day Special. I want you guys to comment on who's the BEST country. The country who gets the most votes will be featured as the Valentine's Day Special one-shot. And the ten winners will be sure to be dedicated there. The ten winners' works will be featured in this book, too!

Thanks for reading~!