China x Reader - Because You're Mine

Hallo~

Hope you like this, I don't really have anything to say-Wait!

I do have! Um, so I'm very sorry for being forgetful and stuff....but who requested a China x Reader except for @AmphritriteL? *bows apologetically* I'm really sorry! But I'll dedicate this to you if you could say your name! I have a hard time finding who requested!

And hope you like this! He's a trader here....or something like that. Like a businessman or blah blah blah.

----------------------------

"A-Are you sure this is alright?"

"是的!" ((Yes!))

"Why am I even-AH!"

You squeak, making Yao blush at this ((maybe thinking about something perverted)). Yao coughed and whispered, "Turn around." As you turned around, you saw his red face as he straightens the dress you are wearing. He wraps a cloth around your waist and tightens it as he makes a ribbon.

"Ah!"

He blushes yet again and scolds, "別喊!" ((Don't shout!))

You were confused with all his Chinese. "Wh-What?" You asked as he was finally done. He sighs. "Nothing..." His eyes traveled your body up and down and you blush profusely. You pushed him and he was surprised. "Aiya!" He falls down and he rubs his butt as he looks at you. "Aiyah....what was that for?" You pout angrily while being flustered. "Y-You were being a pervert!"

"Ehhhh?!" He shouts and you turn around while still blushing. "I was not-aru! I was checking if all details was correct or not! Aru!" You sigh but your blush hadn't calm down yet. "Wh-Whatever! Is this alright?" He smiles and nods. "是的! Aru!" ((Yes!))

"Is that a yes?" You ask, oblivious of his answer. He chuckles and you blush yet again. "Yes, aru!" Your face exploded with a deep red color. "But it could've been better if I was the one who dressed y-!" You threw a shoe at him as he falls on the ground again, shouting, "AH! AIYAH! Aiyah! Aiyah...." He clutches his head and you were getting worried. You didn't even see where it hit! You ran two his side and asked worriedly, "A-Are you okay?"

"Aiyah..."

"Are you alright?!" He frowns at your voice and coughed. "Yes.." A sigh of relief came out of your mouth and he laughs at this. "Worried much, I see?" You blush and hit his head. "Ow!" You pout while your cheeks was colored a deep shade of red. "Of course I was!" He rubs his head and muttered, "Yeah...yeah..." You sigh and stands up as you help him.

"Anyway, when is the flight?" He looks at his watch and smiles. "About 2 hours and 30 minutes, so get ready~" With that, he walks out while waving goodbye, going back to his house to pack. You were left dumb-founded.

"WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THIS DRESS THEN?!"

A quiet laugh came out from his mouth.

---------- >> After 2 hours << ----------

A knock on the door alarmed you. "_________~ Are you ready, aru?" You opened the door and saw the Chinese man smiling at you. You glare at him. "Yes." He flinched at the cold tone of yours. "Eh~ Are you mad at me?" He asks and you sighed. "This dress is so hot!!" You complain and he looks at you again, now noticing the dress you wore when he left and have been wearing it the whole time. He tilts his head.

"Perhaps you wanted me to undress you...?" He asks 'oh-so-innocently' and you blushed profusely at this as you turn to look at him. "Of course not!" He was confused. "Then why were you complaining about the dress if you didn't want me to take it off you?" He walks closer to you and you stepped back. Your face was hot as flames as he trapped you in a corner. His face leans closer and you closed your eyes.