Prussia x Reader - Just A Normal One [LEMON!]

XD HEYO! So...I think you already saw the title >:) Yes, it's Prussia. Hehe, I'm so evil XD. But hope you like this,

@LorenaKagamine! Since you wanted a lemon...this has lemon...ASDFGHJKL-- XD

Thanks for 16K reads and 433 votes!

P.S. GERMANY WON! YUS!

#FIFAWORLDCUP2014

You squealed as you got tickets to see the match of Germany vs. Argentina, even Brazil vs. Netherlands! You couldn't help but grin in joy...but the only problem is...the cashier that somehow looked like Antonio gave you two tickets.

You were curious if it was really Antonio or not. Making this hard, every ((I mean all of them)) the countries that you asked denied you, well that's what you thought.

You groaned and flopped down on your bed, staring at the ceiling as you think hard what you'll do about the second ticket until...you thought of someone. ((You know who it is >:3))

Your best friend! ((XDDDD))

You dialed her number quickly. "Hey ______! Why did you call?" You asked her about the ticket, "Hey! Are you free at Sunday and Monday?" She quickly replied with a sad tone.

"Sadly, I am not. I can't go to Brazil!-" you butted in, confused and curious as you say, "How the heck did you know?!" She didn't reply for a while but then you heard her sigh after a few minutes.

"Duh! We have been waiting for this day! Remember?! But I'm still sorry, I can't go with you because wel'll go out and we have no money for the trip and besides!"

You remembered you two fangirling and squealing for this match. "Oh yeah...and besides what?" You excitedly ask her. "And besides, surely you have someone there to ask, hmm?" You feel her grinning as you blushed, remembering 'you-know-who'.

She giggles and says, "You're blushing, aren't you?" You get redder and shout, "No! What the heck?! I'm not asking-" she said in a stern voice, "You. Will. Do. As. I. Say."

"Neverrrr!" You say and she huffs. "Whatever, in the end, he'll be the one you'll ask." She hungs up and you didn't mind except for the word she said. 'In the end, he'll be the one you'll ask'

For a moment, there was a glint in your eyes as you get up. "They're up to something. That--" a loud crash made you stop what you were saying. You shot up and ran for the stairs. You looked at the door and saw the albino grinning.

"Heyo, Frau." You blushed as you think while walking downstairs. 'Speaking of him...'. You looked at him as he stares back. He snickered. "Jou're red frau. Vhat's zhe matter?" You blush and sigh, getting the courage to ask him.

"W-Well, I-I wanted to ask you something.." He narrows his eyes to you. "Vhat...is it?" He asks unsurely. "D-Do you want to go with me to Maracana Stadium at Sunday?" His eyes sparkled and jump to hug you.

"Of course, Frau! I vould be happy! I could cheer the Germany team on!" You blushed. You added, "A-And Monday. W-Well, because Brazil vs. Netherlands for Sunday but for Monday Argentina vs. Germany." He grins.

"I'm free all the time, Frau." You hug him and he moves back but you still managed to hug him. He blushes at the contact. "S-So...d-do you want me to take my private j-jet plane?" You tilt your head in confusion.

"What for?" You asked, not noticing you were still hugging him. He continue to blush. "Be-Because we are still here in (country you live in)." You think about it and let him go. "Oh yeah.."

He laughs. "Seriously Frau. Then ve should go now, ve'll arrive zhere tomorrow." You jumped in excitement and dashed upstairs. He smiles and shouted, "I'll just go home and pack up and then after I pack my things, I'll go straight here so you should be already finished."