Canada's Ending - I choose...

...Hey...I'm sorry, I was lazy QAQ

And he's kinda OOC here. -_-

|||||||||||||||||||||||

"Oooh, so you like Canada more!"You blush more and hide your face in her blanket. She grinned evilly and wiggle her eyebrows.

You sigh when you felt her sat next to you on her bed. You looked at her and she was still grinning smugly. You scowl and she just laughs. "That is so kawaii, dude."

You shyly hid your red face more in the pillows.

"You should confess." You roll your eyes and glare at her. "Easier said than done." She huffs and thinks of something. "Wait, you said, you love both of them." You sat up and pull your knees close to your chest while your head in between.

"Yeah..."

"But you wrote here you love Canada more." She says, confused.

You groan. "Yeah!" She sighs. "So that means you chose Canada already...?" She says, unsure of her question. You nod slowly. "Maybe." You quickly added and she sighs.

"You're making it harder for me to comfort you, ______." You frown. "Okay, okay! I love him!" She smiles then teases you a little bit. "By him means??"

You blush. "M-Matthew." You mutter but she still heard. She jumps out of the bed, grinning.

"Now, are you done sulking?" You roll your eyes with a smile playing on your lips. "Now that's it smile. I don't want you coming here with tears and gonna go drama bomb~!"

You laugh as she copied LSP from Adventure Time. She pushes you out of her room. "Now, hurry! I'm doing my homework!" You nod but stopped then smiled innocently.

"What homework?" She sighs. "Project actually, English." You continued to smile and ran out side, shouting, "You need to pass it tomorrow~!"

You hear a loud "WHAT?!" From her room and you laugh. You ran all the way to their house.

You hesitated before knocking. You hear a faint "Coming!" It sounded like from Alfred but you weren't sure, since they have almost the same voice. It's just Matthew's sof-

You were cut off in your rambling thoughts by the door, swinging open. You see the American and his eyes got softer as it landed to you.

"_____..." You walked in without permission and saw the Canadian was nowhere to be found. You hear a sigh, you look back and saw the American combing his hair back.

"You looking for Mattie?" You nod and he sighs but smiles anyway. "He's in his room. Sulking." You laugh quietly with him and he smiles sadly.

"You chose him?" You frown and hugged him. "I'm sorry..." His smile brightened and pat your back. "It's okay! Sheesh, no need to say sorry, dudette!" You smile and nod.

Matthew smiled as he was listening to the conversation from the beginning. Matthew closes his eyes and heard a gasp, making his eyes open wide. You were already there and he didn't even heard any foot step!

He blushes and stands up for he was crouching a while ago. "U-um," you giggle and tackle him with a hug like when he gave you the manga. He smiles and hugs back and sniffs your hair.

You giggle. "Like it? Don't know why but I saw this shampoo that says 'Maple'." He chuckles.

"Maybe it's made from Canada." You laugh and snuggle on his chest. "Hey, Matt?" "Yeah?" You got out of his hold and look around, searching for someone.

"Where's Kumajirou?" He tilts his head.

"Kuma-what now??" You sigh. He always forget the poor polar bear's name, but then again, the polar bear in return, forgets Matthew is his owner.

"Ku.Ma.Ji.Rou. You know! That polar be-" You felt a tug on your long (f/c) shirt. You look down and saw the one you have been speaking of. You crouch down.

"Aw, this little guy." You say in baby voice. The bear smiles while Matthew does too.

3 years later...

You look at your best friend, who was fangirling the whole time. You stopped at her with a questioning look while Matthew talks with the guests.

After the priest announced, 'husband and wife', you two decided to talk to the guests for a while. "Hey, ____?"

You turn around to see your groom. You smile. "Hey." You look at your side at the corner of your eyes, to see your best friend nowhere to be found.

You looked around and saw her at some crowd and she started winking at you. You blush.

Matthew chuckles and carried you bridal style. "Come on, now. We gotta go." You blush brighter and saw all the girls giggling. You hid your face in his white tuxedo that you two decided color for the wedding.

White.

It just reminded of you two of polar bear. You were out of your thoughts when you felt the car stop, wait car?

You look around, gaining your mind again. ((XD))

You noticed that the car stopped at the house you were staring at a week ago when you two looked for a house, it shocked you.

"You-You-You bought this?!" You asked in disbelief and he blushes shyly. "I-I saw you staring at it so-" he was cut off by you, hugging him tight, shouting a 'thank you!'.

"I love you so much!!" He chuckles while he was still blushing slightly. "I love you too."

You blush and smirk. "Catch meeeeee!" He chuckles and run for you, you led yourselves to the bedroom. He finally caught you and you were pushed on the bed, you fell on the soft mattress.

He kisses you in the lips and kisses you all over, making you giggle because you were ticklish.

"What now?" You ask as he was done.

"Let's just...do this!" He tackles you and ticlkes you wiht kisses. "HEY! WE ALREADY DID THAT!" he chuckles and kiss you in the lips

"Then how about this~?" He purrs and you shiver as his voice go deeper. "NOPE.NOPE.NOPE.NOPE."

You ran and ran wiht your hands on your ears."But we're married already!!" he says but you continue what you were doing as he chases for you.

XDXDXDXDXDX

I was thinking myself here saying, "NOPE.NOPE.NOPE.NOPE." XD I'm using my mom's laptop, so sorry about the wrong spellings?