Netherlands x Reader - New Year, New Life

Heyooooooo, sorry I didn't update like I said. Anyway, dedicated to ElasticAmpersand ! ^^
Hey, sorry btw that I didn't do the Christmas Special...I didn't have time. :(

/10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1...

"It's almost New Year!"

All the countries shouted with you. You grin. A hand touched yours and you looked back, seeing Abel, you grinned wider. "Abel! Having fun?" He smiles and replied, "With you? Of course." You laugh as he gives you a short hug. "I meant having fun with the countries." He shrugs, his tall figure hovering yours, "Yeah, as long you're here." He muttered and you blushed.

"Uh, th-thank you?" He nods. "Well, I have to go back to my sister." With that, he quickly walks away without even giving time for you to answer. You closed your mouth as you frowned. Elizaveta jumped on you and you almost fell. "Liz!" You hissed and she grins. "Vhat's vith zhe frown, Frau?" You sigh. She frowns.

"It's...complicated." She raises her eyebrow and pulled on your hand, taking you to the bathroom.

"Okay, tell me." She said and you look away, blushing as you did. "I-I like my bestfriend." She stays quiet. Then, she suddenly grins. "You like Abel? Come on, I think there's more to that." She winks and you flush bright red as you admit, "Yeah, okay. I love him!"

She nods, smiling. "You better tell him then." You frown. "Easier said than done!" She laughs and pulls you out the bathroom, still laughing. "Come on, don't be afraid of rejection. It'll be good to lift off the weight on your shoulders. Or else, you'll carry that big bad of yours for the rest of your life." She said and you sighed, knowing it was true.

"O-Okay...fi-fine, I will." She grins. "Finally."

Meanwhile...

"Brother? Is something wrong?" The Belgian girl asked, fearing of what his brother is thinking about with a frown on his face. He sighs as the girl massaged his scalp, calming him down. His sister made his hair down as she smiled. "Now, what's the problem?" He put his head in his arms as he muttered,

"Love."

He heard his sister gasped, probably heard what he had muttered. He blushes. His sister smiled at this. "Let me guess, it's _________." She didn't ask but she simply stated it. Her brother nodded, still hasn't moved from his position. She grins. "That's good then! Tell her!" She insisted and heard her brother sighed.

"That's hard. Like, 'easier said than done', Laura." Laura pouted. "Come on, what if she falls in love with another boy?" He rose his eyebrows as he moved from his position. "What do you mean 'another boy'?" She tilts her head, confused as to why her brother were asking. "You don't really know? She loves you too, Abel." Abel rolled his green eyes. "Yeah, right, Laura."

"If you don't believe me, oh well. After all we are girls."

That changed his mind.

//////////////

The counting began and you were looking for your best friend, who was lost in your sight. Everywhere, you can't find him. You muttered a curse.

"5!"

You bit your lip, running through the crowd, looking for the man. You turn your head right, left, right, left. You pant.

"4!"

"________!" A faint shout was heard. You knew that voice, you grin and look around, seeing him at the edge.

"3!"

"Abel!"

"_______!" You two ran, squeezing into the crowd, bumping the countries. But neither all of them cared. They knew what would they do for you two. But the capitals were there too, provinces even so it was tough as they were many.

"2!"

You ran and ran, not stopping to do it. Neither did Abel too. He just wanted to be close to you, just now. You two were getting closer. You two saw each other and ran to each other, feeling glad.

"1!"

You two ran into each other, enveloping each other's arm to each other's torsos. You smiled and looked up to him. He smiled back as he leaned in. You leaned in too.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The countries shouted.

You two kissed.

He smiled in the kiss as he asked for entrance. You gladly accepted it. You wrap your arms around his neck, tears stung your eyes with joy. You still felt the weight on your shoulders as you broke the kiss. "I love you, Abel!" Finally, the weight was off your shoulder and you couldn't be happier than this.

He smiles. "I love you too." You grin and kiss him again, the fireworks lighting you two.

-----------------

Sorry this was short. :( EM SO SAD. IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR ;-;