Scotland x Reader - A Kiss For Exchange

You cough as you smell smoke. You continued to cough while seeing Allistor smoking as usual. You see bottles of whiskey on the table. You groan. Don't tell me he's drunk again!

You sighed and coughed again. You glare at the Scottish, who was oblivious of your presence. "Scottie! Stop smoking!" He glanced at you and shook his head.

You continued to glare and got out of his house. Seriously?! You sigh as you hear footsteps. You look up to see the Scottish man, staggering. He was totally drunk.

He was about to fall but you caught him. You gathered all your strength to carry him. You sigh and look at his outcold face. You frown and carry him all the way to his room. You lay him down on his bed. You catch your breathe for a minute.

You sit beside him. You play with his red locks. You leave his room but not before muttering, I love you...

Allistor smirked after hearing you. He gets up with his smirk still on his face. "I love ye too, lass."

~The Next Day~

"Did you have a good sleep?" The Scottish man shrugged, "In fact I did." He then smirks. You hit him on his head. "Don't get drunk when I'm not here, okay?" He raise his eyebrow at you, asking why.

You blush and looks away, playing with the hem of your shirt. "S-So I can take care of you..." You mutter silently but he still heard it. "Aww, how kind of ye, lass." You wave your hands furiously. "N-Not that I'm the only one that can take care of you!"

He chuckles. "But then again, ye the only does it." You roll your eyes and prepared breakfast for him. "Don't you have a hangover?" He shrugs and approaches the table, sitting on one of the empty seats.

He make a disgusted face after seeing what you cooked. You glare at him. "It's for your own good." He sighs. "But I don't want a coconut drink. Maybe a-" You glared harder and he sighs again. "Fine, fine. Ye didn't need to do that."

You grabbed your bag and went towards the door. "I'm going to go now~!" He nods slightly and you were off to school.

~After school~

"Surely he's drunk, again." You hurried and opened the door to his house. You coughed as you smell smoke. Damn it, Scottie!

He looks at you with a smile while you glare at him. You snatched the cigar in his hand. He complains, "Hey! ____!" You ignore it and threw the cigarette with the bottles.

"Okay, I had eno-" you coughed, cutting your sentence. Allistor looks at you worriedly and stands up. He opens the electric fan and the smoke clears. You inhale and smiles at him thankfully.

You sit beside him. "I have a deal to make." He nods, making you to continue. "You will stop smoking and dri-" Before you could say the word he speaks up. "Not drinking, lass!" You think about it. "Okay, fine. Except drinking." He cheers.

"But I don't want you to be drunk." He stops but smiles anyways. You were confused but shook it off.

You giggle as you see a smile on his face. He then suddenly blushes. "G-Go on." You continued to giggle. "You will stop smoking and I'll give you whatever you want." He smirked, a perverted smirk which you knew.

"No perverted things!" He laughs while you the red gets deeper on your cheeks. "Hmm, how about a kiss..." Your blush gets redder but you nodded then he smirks.

"....on the lips, everyday." You groaned and he innocently smiles. You turn away, hiding your tomato face. "Wh-Whatever." He chuckles and gets up, leaning close to your face.

"Where's the kiss, lass?" You almost died after that! "Wh-Whaaaaat?! Now?!" He smirks again. "I said everyday, didn't I?" He gets a hold of your chin, making your (e/c) looks at his green eyes.

"C'mon." You peck his lips faster than lighting, he frowned. "I didn't feel a thing, _____." You hide your face.

He then kissed you roughly. You make a squeak sound while he chuckles. He holds you firmly on the waist while you tried to process what was happening. You stopped the urge to kiss back.

He frowns and breaks the kiss. You smirk now, having an idea. "You didn't kiss back." You continued to smirk. "You didn't said anything about me kissing back."

He slouched on the couch. "Then maybe I'll continue smo-" you whine, "Okay, fiiiiine!" He chuckles and kissed you again. You blushed. You kiss back and it sent sparks all over your body again.

"There, now it wasn't bad, now was it?" You nod, wanting to kiss him again. So you did. He falls back on the couch with you on top of him. You break the kiss, looking away. "I'm never gonna smoke again~" You blushed harder, you hide your face into his shirt.

"Now, let's go back to yesterday." You tilt your head, feeling your blush disappear. He holds you. "I love ye too, ____~" You felt your blush appeared again redder that before.

"Y-You heard?! But you were out cold!" He chuckles, "Lass! I can drink as many beers I can and never get drunk! That's why I regretted it because of the breakfast." He mutters the last part. You felt embarrassed and angry at the same time.

"SO YOU MEAN THAT I TOOK CARE OF YOU AND DID ALL THE TROUBLE FOR YOU AND NOT A SINGLE TIME YOU WERE DRUNK?!" You shout. He sweatdrops and calms you down...by kissing you~

You pout. He chuckles. You rest your head on his shirt, "I love you, Scottie." He smiles and kisses your forehead. "And I love ye too, ____. Please don't call me that." You laughed and kiss him again.

He mutters. "I am never gonna smoke ever again." You roll your eyes. "And don't expect me to take care of you when you drink many beers." He hugs your waist. "Alright, alright."