Ireland x Reader - Just My Luck [Part 1]

@TheFearlessArmy asked me and I didn't see, I'm sorry! But here:

Daphne: hello
Violet: me and my ate here or I like to call sorella in Italian wanted to ask a question
Daphne: ^^ yep OuO we have some questions for you Author-chan and also for Italy and Romano
Violet: stop making tag at face its starting to get slightly creepy
Daphne: ok
Violet: just say the question already
Daphne: ok for Author-chan do you hate anyone in hetalia? Like any country?

Me: Oh. Uh. I actually don't know. I love every country! I don't have anyone I dislike (Hate's too strong of a word), but I do have my favorites. My own country being an example.

Violet: ok Romano what do you think of Spamano? And how would you react if you saw your brother innocently reading it?

Romano: The hell's Spamano?

Me: *searches it in google* Here. *gives iPad to Romano*

Romano: *blushes* I-IS THIS ME AND THE TOMATO BASTARD?!

Me: YES. Look how perfect you guys are--

Romano: WHY THE HELL ARE WE NAKED?! *as red as a tomato*

Me: *snatches iPad* Oops, sorry, you weren't supposed to see that. *grins*

Romano: WHY THE HELL WOULD MY BROTHER EVEN READ IT?! I'D--

Italy: Waaaaaah! So cute! Brother Spain's going for the kiss! Come on, brother! *is silent for a while* NOOOOO! WHY ITALY! WHY'D YOU GO RUIN THEIR KISS!

Romano: Oh my god.

Me: *joins Italy* UUUUUUGH THE FLUFF HELP.

Romano: *facepalm* I'll kick their ass, that's my answer.

Me and Italy: *running for our lives*

Daphne: ok my turn ITALY-SENPAI PLS GO OUT WITH ME *pray emoticon bc idk how to do it lol*

Italy: *smiles* Mi dispiace, ragazza! *takes Germany's hand* I'm taken!

Germany: *blushing so hard*

....ok my next question for Italy what do you think of GerIta?

Me and Violet: THAT'S ALL.

Italy: I LOVE IT! *smiles at Germany*

Germany: Italy, please. *blushing*

Me: Aaaaah, the cuteness! Well, enjoy this one-shot. It's from a movie of Lindsay Lohan, "Just My Luck" and I mixed up "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. And I had to search for Ireland's human names and I chose "Kane" from DA. I'm sorry it took so long D: *gets ready for hate*

[][][][][]*****[][][][][]

"Kane! Are we gonna play hide and seek today?"

"No. You always win!"

You smile, giggling. "I'm just that lucky."

Kane rolls his eyes, grinning. "How about a game of chess?"

You think about it, furrowing your eyebrows and pouting. "Hmm.." Kane looks expectant and you smile. He smiles back and drags you to his house, where you're going to play chess.