2P! Italy x Reader - Christmas Surprise

:DDDDD.

/Happy Christmas Eve? Or Was It Merry?\

He let you open the door. As you did, the lights opened and you flinched, surprised at the loud voices of the people. You heard scrambling and as you opened your eyes, you gasp.

You saw the countries huddled together as they held out cardboards with words. The shouted it out while a song popped out.

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need

"WILL" The (2P!) Nordics shouted.

"YOU" The (2P!) Allies shouted with a grump and Luciano glared at them. Mostly to Allen and Francois.

"BE" The (2P!) Baltic Trio shouted. They smiled genuinely at you and it was rare!

I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

"LUCIANO'S" (2P!) Seborga and Romano shouted. Seborga was frowning while Romano was smiling brightly.

"GF?" All of them shouted this time, smiling brightly although some of them was sighing, relieved that it was finally done. Even though you thought it was rude of some of them to do that, you were thankful and Luciano was too.

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah.

You turned around to see a mistletoe above you two. All of the countries grinned. The one who was holding the mistletoe, (2P!) Hungary, frowned. "Hurry up, would ya." Luciano blushes but did so. He surprised you with a kiss on the lips. You gasp yet again but nonetheless kissed the man back. He was blushing, quiet embarrassed but it soon wore off as you wrapped your arms around his back, pulling him down to you since he was taller than you.

You closed your eyes, feeling in bliss. He smiles in the kiss, knowing it was a yes. The people inside cheered.

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

"Merry Christmas-!"

"And an early Happy New Year!" They shouted and you two broke the kiss. He puts his arm around your waist. You then looked at him, urging him to say something like a 'thanks' to them. He sighs and coughed, catching everyone's attention.

"Um, guys, I-uh, am thankful for all of your cooperation." He says bashfully, blushing ever so slightly as he scratches his neck in embarrassment. They all grinned. "Luciano's a soooooooofty!" They all teased but some just stood still and quiet. Luciano sighed but didn't deny. It was true anyway, so what's the use?

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know

You clung your arm onto his and grinned, getting a random cup with a coke in it as you held it up, "And Merry Christmas!" They cheered and started gobbling up the food. You sweatdrop. He sighs. He looks at you. "I'm deeply sorry that those idiots had to do that." You shook your head, frowning. "You should be thankful, after all, I don't like normal guys who just asks if they want me to be their girlfriend."

He chuckles. "That's not what I meant. I meant about them being hungry wolves."

You laugh at that. "Nah, it's fine. I'm hungry too!" You stated and pulled him to the pasta.

Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah

He grinned and you two had fun in the party.