2P! Spain x Reader - Wondering How

Another songfic. Yeah, I'm kind of losing ideas. But don't worry, when it's Christmas, I already have plans. Haha...I think. Dedicated to @SomeRandomDuck

Anyway, hope you like this bros!
@@@@@@@@@@@

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

"Andres! Andres!" You fell and the dark haired boy, his hair tied in a small ponytail gasped and quickly run to you. "What happened?!" He asked but didn't mean to shout. You sniffed and sat up. "The-The results.." He smiles softly, "Yes, mi amor?" He coughed as dark red flushed both of his cheeks. But you didn't notice as you were focused crying.

"They said that I won't be walking for a while!" He grits his teeth. "Come on, I can still carry you. And it's not permanent, it's only temporary. Don't be sad." He sighs and turns around as he crouches. "Come on, I'll carry you." Your eyes sparked.

"I love you so much, Andres! You're the best boyfriend ever!" He rolls his purple eyes and he quickly carried you. "If I can't carry you anymore and that became permanent would you still know I love you? Will you still smile?" He asks and you giggle.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

"Yes." You answered. You two went to your house. He knocks on the door and was greeted by relieved parents. "_______! Where have you been?! Well, anyway, we thank you Andres." Andres tried to smile but only turned out to be a half smile he gave them.

"C'mon, inside, son."

Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

"Andres! Andres!" He looks back to see you in a wheelchair. "Look! This is so awesome! I can spiiiiiiin!" Even now, he thinks, he's still in love. He'd never thought he can take long relationships. He smiled. "I'm glad you like it." And now, he's falling in love again.

"Ah! I know! Play the guitar for me, will ya?" He nods and kiss your forehead. "Of course, I love you." He grabbed his guitar and started to strum and pluck. You smile.

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

"So honey now~! Take me into your loving arms. Kiss me under the light of a thou~sand stars~" He looked at you at the corner of his purple eyes. You were smiling brightly and he knew it was worth it.

Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

"Place your head on my beating heart! I'm thinkin' out loud that maybe we found love right where we are." He stops and you clapped. "I wonder how come you don't play other songs!" You pout and he grinned. "Want to know?" You nod.

"Because that's our theme song." You flush bright red and slapped him on the shoulder.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same

"And besides, I do sing other songs of mine. On the stage, perhaps." He added and you laugh. "Hey, ________." You him in delight. "You'll love me the same even though I get old right?" He knew that was wrong. He should be asking himself that. What if you get old and he stays young? "Even if you can't strum the guitar too? Heck yeah!" You shouted.

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

He continued to strum, "'Cause honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen!" You sing and he but his lip, he didn't know if he wanted to cry or not. "And baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory~" He sang back and stole a kiss to lighten up his own mood as you blush.

"I'm thinkin' 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways.." You two sang and you smiled at him.

Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

"Maybe it's all part of a plan~"

"Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes-" You glare at him and he quickly raise his hands in defense, making you laugh. He tenderly sang with his smooth voice, "Hoping that you'll understand.."

"Andres! ________!" He stopped as he heard the panic in the voice.

But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms

"Well, um, miss ______?"

"Yes?" Andres and you waited for the answer. "It's permanent." You fell silent and tears started to sob. "No! No! It can't be!" Andres hugged you and calmed you down. "If you don't want it permanent then we'll have to cut off your leg and replace it."

"It's not that easy, Andres!" You shout and Andres sighed as he pushed the wheelchair out of the hospital.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart

He carried you out of the wheelchair and gently lie you down on the grass. You lean on his chest and sigh. "I don't want my leg to be replaced.." He smiles. He gently caught your chin as he kisses your forehead, cheek and finally, your lips.

Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

"It doesn't matter really. I still love you. Whether you can walk or not." You smiled and looked around, noticing the familiar place. You gasp. "Is this where...?" He chuckled but the smile quickly left. "Remember already?" You smile. "Of course!"

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

"It's dark already, want to go home?" He asks and you shook your head. "Why?" You smile. "I want to see the stars." He looks up and was mesmerized by the stars. He smiles. "Yeah..mi amor?" You hum. "Te amo." You giggle. You kiss him on the lips and said, "Te amo."

Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are

You placed your head on his chest. "We found love right where we are." You laughed and looked at him. You stuck out your tongue. He coughs and a blush spreader out on his cheeks. "I was thinking out loud, sorry." You roll your eyes. "More like, singing out loud!"

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are

He strums. "Oh baby, we found love right where we are....and we found love right where we are..." You sang and he sighs as he puts away his guitar. "Satisfied?"

"Lovingly satisfied."

"What?"

"Hehe." You put your hands on his cheeks, tracing his scar and smiles. "What do you say this is again?" He sighs. "Battle scar."

"Want to tell me how did you get that? It looks like a sword."

He gulps.