Germany x Reader - Special Training

Okay! There are some of my craziness here and I sorry for that! I just can't stop typing that! XD- SEE?! I am very sorry, I just wanted to feel like it too. XD Anyways yeah, I'm crazy-serious. Well I think so...

Oh and I kept phrasing the 'Alone' XD see? I just want it...so don't ask. ^_^

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

You sighed as Germany texted you that you will have your training. Alone. You groan because you didn't know why he would do that...maybe it was because you slacked off the last training and this was your punishment? ((Maybe...XD))

You groan louder and rub your sleepy eyes. Damn Germany waking you up at midnight. You yawn and lazily gets up and lazily walks towards your closet. ((XD)) You hastily snatched a random shirt and jogging pants. You yawned again.

There was a battle between your brain. ((Or should I say brains...? XD)) The other half said you should not go, it was freaking midnight! The other half says that you should go because Germany was there and you will train with him alone.

The other half ((That disagreed a while ago...XD I kept writing 'XD' *facepalms*)) agreed that it will be good to train with him, alone.

You blush at your own thought and shook it off, wishing your blush would disappear. You sigh and walked to your car, got the car keys out and started the engine.

You yawn again when you were already there. You were about to fall but a pair of strong arms caught you in time. You sleepily looked up and saw the guy who texted you in the middle of the night. You blush, feeling yourself waken.

You lean away from him with a red face, he chuckles. "Are ve still going?" You tilt your head, confused and he blushes, making you confused more. "To run..?" He shakes his head, laughing. "Nein, schön." You slowly nod your head.

He suddenly drags you. "Where are we going?!" You asked and he smiles at you making butterflies in your stomach. "In zhe field!" You sigh, maybe you were right. You were gonna run again.

He turns to you. "Ve're going to run." You hit his head on your tiptoes. "I thought no running?" He smiled apologetically

"We have to run to go there." You frown and get ready to run while he does too. "Where exactly is 'there'." He smirks and you blushed again, you looked away to calm your heart beating fast.

"Jou're just going zhere vithour mir but jou'll meet mir zhere. Nah, jou can't make it vithout mir." You narrow your eyes at him and smirks.

"Game on." He smirked back as you two started running fast. You two go in the woods and you run faster and you look back to see him nowhere to be found, you cheered and saw a light. You slowed down.

You look around and slap the leaves out of your face. Your eyes widened as you see a picnic with food and candles on it.

((With the plates and cups of course!))

You hear a rustle and you quickly turned around and attacked him. He groans and your eyes widened. You gasp as you see Germany. You rushed over him. "I-I'm very sorry! I-I thought you were some kind of-" he sits up, laughing.

"It's okay, Frau. I'm glad jou understood our training." You hug him and he stiffens but hugs you back. You realized what you were doing and blushed harder.

You got up and he chuckles, seeing your red face again. "Jou're blushing, liebe." You stuck your tongue out to him. He does the same.

You turn around and sat on the on the picnic cloth with a pout on your face. He kisses your forehead and you blushed redder than before. "Wh-What..? Wh-Why? Wh-Where..?" He smiles and you kinda smiled back.

"Ich habe dich geliebt, als ich das erste Mal sah. Ich liebe dich, ____." You squirmed in your seat. He laughs, understanding your actions.

"I said, I loved jou vhen I first saw jou und-" you cut him off.

"I love you too, Ludwig." His eyes widened as you kiss him with your eyes closed. His eyes closed too, enjoying the kiss.

~Timeskip~

You two were done eating and now you were lying on the grass, looking at the sunrise. You yawn and snuggled on his chest. He nuzzles his nose in your hair. "Ich liebe dich, ____." You sigh, contented.

"Ich liebe dich auch." He laughs and you started to feel sleepy until a question came into your mind. You spoke up, "Is this even a training, Ludwig." He laughs yet again and caught your chin. You look at his icy blue orbs while he looks at your (e/c) orbs.

"Maybeeeee..."

You playfully hit him and he playfully laughs. "Okay, okay. It is."

"What's the meaning of this training anyways?" He hugs you. "To know that I love you." You roll your eyes as he says.

"Zhis is a special training zhat jou can only have." You giggle and slept on his chest.