Netherlands x Reader - You're Good At Dancing (Part 2) [LEMON!]

YUS FINALLLYYYYYYY AFTER WATCHING MARZIA AND POODS I FINALLY HAD A....A....A....AN! INSPIRATION! I'M SORRY FOR THE CAAAAAAAPS.

Warning: The frickle frackle, the bed boogey, the woohoo.

EEEEEEEEEEHHHHH

"H-Hey! A-Abel!" Abel chuckled and looked at you. "What?" He says like an innocent little child. You blush and looks away. "We're going to continue what?" He laughs and kisses you on the cheek. "Oh, you know."

You blush. "I'm not in the mood." You say to him and he grins, continuing to go forth as he replies, "I'll make you in the mood then." Your blush occupied your whole face. "Wh-Whatever.." He laughs again and stops. He looks at you. "I won't force ya if ya don't wanna."

You sigh. "I-I changed my mind." You say, your face starting to get red again. He smiles. "Then up we go!"

You laugh and finally, you two were in your room. He set you down on your bed gently and you smiled as he started kissing you roughly on the lips but was being careful to not hurt you. He breaks the kiss, leaving you panting.

He tugged on your (s/c) shirt as you took notice of it. You strip it off you and your neck were suddenly attacked with kisses...until your sweet spot was sucked. You moaned. "Abel..." He grinned and continuing abusing the sweet spot of yours.

His arms started to wander, traveling to your different places of your body. His hands stopped on your hips, starting to slip off your (s/c) shorts and now you were left in your apron. He smirked. "Now that's sexy."

You groan, unsatisfied about his remark. But your groan were quickly changed into a moan as he gropes your breasts. You blush and moaned, "A-Abel!" He laughed and started to lick your nipples even though your apron was till on. You panted. "Abel, t-take the apron off.." You managed to say between pants and moans.

His smirk just got bigger. "Plead." You moan yet again and looks away, a blush forming your cheeks. "D-Do I ha-have to-aaaaaaah." Your question was cut off as he started to rub your clit. He continued to pleasure you, groping your breasts gently while rubbing your clit with two fingers.

"Abel! Please!"

"Please what?"

Oh damn. He's being stubborn. You scowled but moaned. "T-Take it off already!" He chuckled and did as he was told to do. He took your apron off and stopped for a while, admiring your body. His hands traced your curves, you trembling with each touch.

He comments, "I love how sensitive you are.." Then kisses you, not letting your make a reply to him. His hands stopped on your ass, squeezing it, making you moan. You open your mouth as you did, letting his tongue in your wet cavern.

His tongue sucked yours as you two leaned in, deepening the kiss as it got sloppier. You two leaned back, breaking the kiss as you stare at his emerald eyes and he stares back at you (e/c). He grins and took off your panties. You blush.

He stares at it and chuckled. "So wet." You got redder and scolded, "Stop that!" He laughs but didn't listen as he tested it but licking. You shivered because of the pleasure. He suddenly shove his tongue in you. You squeaked and your arms flew to his light blond hair, making it a mess.

"ABEL~" You moan loudly and wantonly. You grip his hair and your hips bucked to his tongue as he shoves it in and out, rhythm with your thrusts. Finally, one last scream made him knew you were cumming.

"ABEL! Ahhhh!"

He grinned as white juices splattered on his tongue, making him taste your juices. He stood up, drinking it all and went back between your legs, licking all that has been left. He hummed. "You taste delicious, _______." You blush and started to hit his head.

"S-Stop saying that kind of things!" Hit. Hit. Hit.

"Ow..ow! Ow! _______, you can't deny the truth!" You stop, still red from his words. You look away, muttering a, "Fuck you." He grinned and hugged you. "I'll fuck you now!" Your eyes widened and an embarrassing blush occupied your whole face.

He pushed you down on the bed, pinning you against it. He held your hands with one hand above your head. He smiles. "You ready?" You protested, "You didn't even prepare me!" He sighs. "Do I have to?" You scowled. "Of course! Abel!" You shouted his name, feeling something poke your entrance. He nervously laughs.

You sigh. You struggled from his grip and went between his legs. In one swift movement, you pushed him down on the bed, straddling him. You grinned and removed his pants, leaving him in his boxers. You saw his really big boner.

You giggle. "Well, someone is impatient." He groans while you just laugh. You took of his boxers and licked his length, feeling him groan softly. You quickly took it in your mouth. Your waist were lifted and you suddenly stop.

You look back, flushing bright red. "A-Abel?!" He grins. He shoves a finger in you and you arch your back in pleasure. "Ahhh. A-Abel." You continued pleasuring him too, groans and moans coming from the two of you as you sucked on him and while he keeps on shoving three fingers in you in and out.

You two simultaneously shout, "ABEL!/______!" With that, you two came. You came on his fingers as he came on your mouth. You drank it all, tasting its bitter-sweet taste. You pant but he pushed you back on the bed, putting your left leg on his right shoulder.

Before he could do it, he talked, "Now...I've prepared you, shall I get a kiss first?" You roll your eyes while smiling but kissed him nonetheless. He grins and while you two were kissing, he suddenly shoves it in. You arch your back, breaking the kiss as you did. You fell on the bed, moaning a cry of pain and pleasure.

You pant and he stops. "Are you okay?" He asks and you nodded silently. He thrusted back in, earning him a pleasured moan from you. He grins. "Finally adjusted?" You nod, trembling a little. He thrusted and thrusted after you nodded to him. You moaned while he groaned. "A-Abel! Ah! Faster! A-Ab-aaaaah!"

His thrusts came fast and hard. You moan softly, getting tired until he hit a certain spot in you. "ABEL! Hit that!" And he did,making you scream even louder. "Abel!!!" He groans. "____.....Shit...you're getting tig-agh...ahh."

You started to tremble at the pleasure. "A-Abel...I'm about to...ahh!" With that, you came on him. A few moments later, he came. You two pant. You two lie done beside each other, wrapping your arms around each other. Abel smiled at you. "Are you tired?" You yawn but smiled while nodding. He nods and lay your head on his chest.

"Then sleep." You laugh softly. He then said, "Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. You're really good at dancing...." You smile. "Thank you." He smirks. "In bed." Your eyes widened as you blush. "ABEL!" He laughs and stops your hits. "Sorry not sorry! You can't deny the truth!" You groan and stopped trying to hit him.

"Argh. I'm too tired to do this." He smiles. "Then sleeeeep." You laugh and nodded, your eyelids falling as you were sipped in the darkness.

@@@@@@,,,@@@@@@

Okay, hello! So...since I didn't say that he had a condom...that means. *grins* You guys are gonna have a babehhhhhh. Hahah, lol. Planning to make a part three of this and in that, it will show you have kid...but first...

Gender?

Name?

Age?

That's all! Answerssssss. Or should I do that for you?