Drenched

Klik.

I open the door lousily since I have been piggy back this lady in my back. I haven't know her name. Yeah what a shame.

Without care to change my flippers first I goes straight to my bedroom. Open the door. Toss her purse in the edge of the bed. And place her slowly in the sheets without worrying how damp it will be later. She just soaked wet from the heavy rain.

。 。 。

Kun panicked when he saw Yuxin laying on the ground few blocks from the cafe they have been. So he just quickly take her to his car and goes straight to his apartment since he thought it's in the same town.

"Hmm what should i do now?"
"She is drenched. She will catch a cold soon if she still like that."
...
"Hmm am i can?"

Kun mind is on war for a moment.

"Excuse me, and I beg for your pardon Miss but I had to do this, or else it will be worthless that i took you here and you still got sick."

Sigh.

Kun let out a desperate sigh before he placed his hand in Yuxin arms, trying to make her sit, resting her back to the edge of the bed. At that time Kun feel that his breath was slowly turns warmer and his ears turns as red as apple.

Then Kun start to let loose Yuxin black suit gently. The suit is really drenched, water keep dripping to the tiles around his feet. Therefore, he place the suit on the floor. After that he turn his head to Yuxin again. His grip tightened due to nervous when his eyes laying to Yuxin's upper body that's being transparent trough her white shirt.

Her calvin klein sportbra was see through...
I can'tttt!!
He screamed internally.

Tap!

Kun face palmed his own face. His dry mouth let out a sigh first before apologizing again.

"Sorry." He said while his hand trembling to unbuttoned her white shirt.

Kun can't help but gulped and bites his lower lips to reduce his nerves while his heart beating very fast along with his heavy and hot breath. His eyes was fixed to her collarbone again, then goes down along his finger that trying to unbuttoned Yuxin's shirt.

。。。

《Kun's pov》

I keep studying her face for awhile. Her short hair shining as the dim light touch the watery strands of hairs in her forehead. From that strands of soft hair a water drips to her eyelashes. Her drop down eyelashes seemed like a black fur, very contrast with her fair skin. Her cheeks looks very soft, perfect to pinch but it's thin. I hope she eats a lot. She will be cuter when she is chubbier. Her nose is prominent and her lips is small yet looks plump and soft along with a cupid's bow above it that makes her lips looks cute and sexy at the same time.

I licked my bottom lips, unconsciously to find her small lips was slightly pale but the water drops makes it looks alive.

After i finished to unbuttoned her shirt, i slide it off of her shoulders gently. Immediately, the yellow lights from my room touch her skin, makes it glimmers and shine like pearls. That sight lures my eyes to take a proper look to her. Start from her neck which decorated by her vein, down to her collarbone that aligning from her shoulder to her upper chest. Down again to the parted area between her breast. It rose up and down as her breaths became heavier as times goes.

My eyes keep tracking her figure down to her stomach. Though her skin is as fair as milk, her muscles abs is clearly visible. Sculpted it with arousing lines down to her slim waist. The v line that lining in her waist is very sexy as it lined from her waist down to the secretly closed area. My eyes were locked to that part.