Florist

"Do you think we can meet each other again?"
.
.
.

Two pairs of big chocolate eyes suddenly wide open with sweat dripping from the long eyelashes. Hard panting from a young man quickly filled the fancy black room. The body of the man was slightly numb but he tried to shake his finger slowly as he doesn't want to back to sleep and continue the dream.

It's been a long time since he dreamed that dream again. It's a vague same dream where he sat on the stone chair on the very last day he saw his little heartthrob, the last day he feel the innocent tickling happy feeling, the last moment before he got hospitalized and move to another country to live a difficult time of his life. His consciousness is not fully awaken and yet he is trying to straighten his back already. Sitting on his white fluffy bed, he moved his hand to slightly rub his forehead and swift his sweaty bangs backwards.

"Hufft..."

He sighed. For seconds, he just lowered his face to his knees. After few more seconds he derived his head to a corner of his working desk inside the room. The corner filled with a lot of pictures, yet his soft eyes were focused to one picture.

*common alarm sound*

His alarm from the phone ringed, indicated that it's already 6 am. The phones was on the working desk, like ten step away from his state. He sighed a long hazy voice as he feels lazy to get up and turnoff the alarm. But the annoyed sound force hit to get out from his cozy bed.

As soon as he reach the phone he turned the alram off. Afterwards, he just sit at the table while studying his pictures that hanged on the wall. Again, his eyes were just focused to the same picture before.

Feeling complicated. He pull out the pict and bring it closer to his face. He gazes the picture fondly. As if, he is speaking with his mind, he keep silent yet he was thumbed the paper.

"Why i feel like this?" He murmured slowly.

the man decided to get up and open the curtains to let his skin soaked with the rays of blue light from dusk. Unfortunately, today he was greeted by raindrops that already dripping on the glass.

Actually, this few days he really likes the dusk where he can see the light blue of the world. That's simply because it's reminisce him about that woman. The woman with clear serene eyes whose simply loves the color. For instance, ha was engaged to every little thing that she favors. Perhaps due to the longing to be one of things she fancies. Or else simply because he adores her.

"Rain."

He muttered, feeling a stream of uncertain name of feeling upon spelled that sublime word.

Sublime, he doesn't know since when the word rain was entangled with such adjective. Well, the tiny thing he can be sure is, it happened after that day he ran on the road to catch a taxi that drove away the woman with that pretty eyes.

Cai Xukun a man with dignity and pride never think rain as an exclusive word on his dictionary. Nevertheless, after he work with a lady named Liu Yuxin, rain seemed always pour the presence of her tranquility. And now he was pressed his cold tip to the glass window, writing her middle name on the haze.

"Why am i feeling this lonely whenever rain comes?"

He started talking to himself.

"It's a strange fate that i could meet my first love again after years passed."

First love?

Will it work this time.

He decided to shake off his confusion and goes straight to the bathroom.