Crush

Slowly, i could feel his warm breath touch my nose. Our lips just an inch away as i keep leaning to him. And somehow i could feel him tugged his fingers at the end of my drenched tracksuit.

"K-kun..." he call my name in his soft delicate voice that gives shivers down to my spine. Why i shivered? Perhaps because the cold of the rain.

"YUXIINN!!!!"

He jolt to hear his name and pushed me away instantly.

I turn my head to see who thefuck has ruined my time. Then i see her face from afar, running towards us. It's Yuyan.

"Tch." I clicked my tongue as soon as she approach Yuxin.

"Yuxin what are you doing, letting yourself get wet from the rain?" She said, quickly shaded Yuxin with her umbrella.

"I've been waiting for you to go home together," She then averted her eyes in sinister way to me, "And who is it if it's not the Prince Charming of first grade, Cai Xukun, i guess. What are you guys doing?"

"N-n-nothing." Yuxin panicked.

"Yuxin you're drenched, i don't want you to catch a cold. Let's go home." She grabs yuxin wrist and drag him away.

"Ah, Kun! You should go home too and use that umbrella." He said from his back with smile and blush on his cheeks. Unintentionally, he keep on makes my heart skip a beat.

I scrape my neck afterwards and trying to figure out what exactly happened just then. What i have been trying to do just then. I am aiming for his lips? I asked myself while my finger move from my neck to my lips.

I tried to kiss him...

WHATTT?!!

I shook to my own realization. My mouth gasp in disbelief. And my body stiffened. The next thing i remember before i got home is, i quickly grab the forgotten umbrella and running directly to my house with my face as red as apple. And that's why i got sick for three consecutive days.

。。。

i lost my three day of school days before long holidays. and so i can't see Yuxin for the whole months before the new semester begin. actually i was both relieved and disappointed about that. Relieved because i don't have to explain what the hell i was trying to do that rainy day and when the new semester begin he probably has forget it. Disappointed is simply because i can't see him.

It's contradicting honestly. I start to think this is just because i have been in puberty or else. But to think i want to kiss a boy is definitely creeping me out. But again, if the boy was Yuxin only, i don't think it's creepy, actually i kinda excited.

"Kun-ge. Are you ok?"

Ge. That honorifics still sounds awkward in my ears. the first year start to call me that way as i already become the second year student. It's been few weeks since i become an upperclassmen.

"Ah yes." I replied her. I don't know her name yet. This girl who suddenly approached me along with her friends. What's their actual business to come over me?

"Why you girls looking for me?" I asked to them.

"Ah uhmm... it's just that uhm we heard that you're a member of dance club. We think that's so cool. We also have watched your competition videos." The girl with long wavy hair said. She is pretty cute but too coquettish, not my style i prefer a calm natural girl.

"As we saw you, we planned to join the club too Xukun-ge."

Another girl with bob hair style said. Her hair is cute. It's makes me remembered Yuxin. Yuxin-ge hairstyles is the cutest short-hairstyles. i mean her hair on his nape is sexy and the way his bangs swing softly on his forehead...