His

Prolog

In late December's night where wind howling like an ice monster, in front of a cold timid door of a simple flat, a handsome tall young man stands patiently. He use a pretty good layers of clothes and coat to protect him agains the cold, but still he can't help himself but to shiver.

"Coming home late again huh?" He murmur while cheking his apple watch.

After few more minutes of waiting, his expression finally change. His thin lips can't help but to form a smile as his eyes fixed to the figure which is walking closer.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" The owner of that figure asked worriedly. The cool and gentle voice just resembles the owner precisely, a young exquisite lady.

"Waiting for you xiao yu." The young man answer simply like that's the most normal thing in the world.

"Then why don't you call me earlier?"

"I don't want to distract you. And..." He said, stops in the middle as he scrapes his neck, "it's uhm... a christmas surprise.." he said slowly as he feels shy all of a sudden. "Here i got us a cake."

"Eh?" The girl went confused. In her head she asked why this man eager to wait for her, eager to spend the holiday with her, and even prepared a gift when he is obviously busy... and on top of it all he called it a surprise.

"It's matcha." The boy noted.

That's the girl's favorite flavor, so of course her eyes instantly gleaming all over the package.

"Soooo can i come in?"

"Oh ok ok Mr. Wang~" she teased as she click open her flat's door.

"Hmm?" The boy furrowed his brows to the way she called him.

"I've seen your new magazine."

"You saw it?!"

"Hoho, i bought it. And now they are in my bag." She smirks while tapping her blue backpack.

"Ah... i wonder when you become celebrity, will you ever popped up in front of my house again? Waiting patiently in such a weather. Or else... will you act as if we don't know each other?" The girl said but not seriously, she actually intended just to joke around.

They're bond to joke around.

...

"Kunkun! Does my handphone ringing?" Yuxin shouted from the bathroom.

"Uhm..." Kun hesitant for awhile before he flip down Yuxin's phone and put it below nearest pillow, "No."

He lies.

"Really?" Yuxin asked more to herself. Her wet dripping hand trying to clean her small ears, wondering if she need an earwax or not today.

"Even so it's a not so important call tho." Kun suddenly coming in, walking closer to the bathtub. She pick her vined yet delicate finger to stop. And instead, he pulls them closer until they meet his plump lips, kissing it gently.

"What is that?" Yuxin asked shyly.

"Why? I just got this urgent to show you my affection." He sulked.

"Hehe, okay then." She chuckeld makes the water ripples.

That blurry vixen of his beloved lover on the water caught his attention. And sparks automatically fill his eyes. Gulped his desires down the throat isn't enough. To such view that hungers his needs he can't help but to voluntarily stare.