Eyes

《Yuxin's pov》

Kun walked me to my room after we arrived at the hotel. He was supposed to stop by at his room-near the hallway entrance but he insisted to accompany me to my room.

"Ok. Uhm goodnight?" He said, more likely asking.

"Good- -" i halted my voice, bites my lips. I clearly doesn't want to separate with him yet.

Now, I feel this kind of feeling inside me where i craving his presence. I just want him to stay. But how could i said that? How? What should i do to make him stay?

Lost in my confusion, i unconsciously gripping his hand tighter. Yes, we keep holding hand since we walked in to hotel. I honestly not care if someone notice it and have their own guess. And he seems enjoy it too. Well..

"K-kun can you..." stay! Stay just for more minutes! I really want to said that.

But how could i invite a guy to my room at night? In hotel? Even more he is my employees? It's sounds so bad! Moreover, he might be tired.. he definitely want to rest. And after our weird cold war this day. Maybe he didn't want to go along with my pace anymore.

Should i just stop hiding my feelings and knock him?

No. It's still not the right time.

Though we seem having fun just awhile ago, maybe he still kinda upset with me.

"What is it Yuxin?" Kun asked, pops my bubble.

"Oh..a...a.. nothing." Stupid. I cursed myself for being a coward.

"Really... nothing? You seems like you want to say something important to me." He said while slowly tucks my hair to my ear with his gentle touch. And i can't help but mesmerized by his handsome face which leaning closer.

My God...

His strong cologne smell so good.

His jawline were sharps.

His face is not only handsome but also pretty as it's looks smooth and hold so much tenderness in his eyes.

His eyes. Those marbles are big and beautiful with long lashes fall flawlessly above them.

I praised as i stare to his orbs. He then turns my gaze with same amount of intensity of mine. Makes me hold my breath.

"Yuxin..." his voice goes down an octave. I just murmur a little, signing that i listening.

"Can i stay with you tonight?" He asked.

My heart automatically beats so fast upon heard him.

How can he reads my mind?

。。。

《Kun's pov》

As soon as i step in to her room i could feel my heart beats like a drums roll.

"Uhm... " Yuxin whose standing timidly in front of me start to scrapes her neck with her index finger. "You wanna drink something?" She asked at the end, still avoiding my eyes.

Ok. Calm down.

Cai Xukun. Calm down!

Don't think about any weird or even dirty stuff!

We just want to stay with her a little longer to make sure she's ok.

Actually i'm pretty worried if she will ended up crying or overthinking after what happened at the conference. That's the first time i see her shuddered like that.