Punishment

"Say my name." She demanded with her darkened eyes.

"Yuxin." I uttered that favorite word in my dictionary.

"Good." She grinned upon my obedience. Then she cupped the back of my neck to titled my face up.

She shoves her small mouth to me, and i took it joyfully, tasting her delicious lips. It's so warm and soft. I can kiss it every day and still not get enough of it.

I parted my mouth when she lick my upper lips, and i-with no hesitation-slips my tongue inside her. Devouring her taste and explore every inch i could suck.

"Mmhm.. mmhm.." i mumbled helplessly.

I really want to touch her by my hand and yet her knot on my wrist is pretty strong. I tried to let it go but it's still need time. I should be patient about this restraint and this holy hot position.

The position where she basically sitting on top of my hardening dick as a result of her flying kisses and bites all around my neck and collarbone before.

She parted when i am in the middle. I haven't lose my breath yet.

"Tell me. Where she ever touch you?" She said while she licked her own lips.

"Why?" I looked to her eyes hazily.

"I will replace it with mine, so you'll never remember how it feels being touched with someone else beside me."

My mind gone crazy. She will replace what? What that mean? She will touch me in everywhere Shuxin ever touch me?

Me and Shuxin doesn't really have skin ship. It's just natural friendly gesture. well maybe a little bit more when we unconsciously flirting. But i want Yuxin to touch me more than that. Hmm... should i just exaggerates a little bit?

"Arm." I said.

Without hesitation she drove her face to my shoulder while her hand lowered my-already striped-shirt till it exposed my arm. Hope she likes my arm. i have hit the gym this few weeks as soon as i heard her ideal type of man, the tanned muscle one.

I was basically stripped due to her punishment before. She bites me on my neck, jaw, and collarbone before, i bet it left mark. Actually i kinda like this type of punishment though it's hurt but it's also pleasuring. So yeah, i am not complaining.

I keep gasped as she planted kisses on my arm, pecks also open kisses with tip of her tongue inside.

"Where again?" She asked as soon as she face me.

"Chest."

Ok i will just take this advantage.

i can't help but grunted when she doesn't only press her lips on my chest, but also licking my nipples with her tongue. "Ughh.."

"W-waist." I stuttered when she finished my chest. I was literally holding myself not going insane.

She lower herself and tip her toes-finally not on the bed but-on the floor. She start to unbutton my left button on my shirt and dive her small head to my waist. Giving extra attention to my belly button. Makes me throw back my head.

God, it feels so good!

"Hah... hah.."

my heavy breath dominated the room noises beside her smooches sounds. Omg she is so kinky and how i like it?!

"Is she ever touch you here?" She asked.

No. Of course not there.

Her hand was already placed on my thighs. Of course i never let Shuxin or any random girls touch me there. But should i just lie so she will go there?