Angel

《Kun's pov》

Klik klik klik.

"This meadows scenery looks good. I'll post it on weibo later."

It's another boring Sunday as I have nothing to work on. I am jobless. But I already had what I need. I've worked for several years since young and I have earned enough, and not to mention that I am born in rich well family.

But I feel like my life was empty enough. Nothing excite me for several years. Nor something I desired about too. I just do my hobby, take pictures. Sometimes I post the picture on weibo but people are more interested to my face than the pictures I took.

"Omg! Are you Cai Xukun?"
Suddenly there are three girls come to me.

"Are you taking a picture for your Weibo?"

"Kind of." I reply.

"May-may we take a picture with you?"

"Of course." I smiled

"Kyaaa! We're so lucky for coming here."

Then we take several pictures. Sometimes they keep pushing each other to get closer to me.

"Today we're very lucky to keep bumping to good looking people." One of the blonde girl said.

"Yeah. You remember that cool jiejie*(sister) from then? Her short hair was so cool. Actually i want to ask for her Wechat number." One of the wavy haired girl said with her face turn red.

"Oh the one who help me to get away from those boys who cat calling us." One of the long-black haired girl said.

"Yes. She is so brave and her aura was incredible. She is like a Prince Charming."

"And remember, at the end she said 'bye bye' with smile!"

"Yeah. She is so pretty that time."

"How can a person be handsome, pretty, cool, and cute at same time..."

"Ehm!"

"Oh Cai Xukun thank you so much. Ehm.. can we have your Wechat n-"

"No." I replied.

hmm pretty cool handsome and cute short haired girl huh? Is such a person really exists?

。 。 。

There's a little boy wandering alone on the road. He looks kinda confused and lost. But somehow no one accompany him. Though, there's also few couples or adults around him who look like they could be his guardian.

The road becomes more crowded as a group of bikes come. This group of young bikers seem like not paying enough attention to the surrounding since they are riding while joking with each other and laugh very loud.

"Tch those young kid, they should pay more attention to the road."

Kun complaints as the bikers pass through him. His eyes following those people in front of him, few meters away. And suddenly his eyes widened when he sees the lost little boy standing in the middle of the road with no clue that he might get hit by those bikes.

Kun was likely to run or shout but suddenly there's another group of girls in front of him, popping from nowhere to asked about his number and to have pictures together.

"Sorry. I had to go." He said.

"Oh okey." The girl said with a sour look. Then another girl murmurs,

"Doesn't he too arrogant?"

Actually Kun feels irritated to hears such complaints but there's a more urgent things ahead so he decided to run and left them.