Servant

The light from streetlights guide me and this young lady besides me to the main road. She insisted to take a bus or a Taxi rather than my car.

Why would i let you know where i live?

She said before we leave my apartment.

While i was busy with my own mind, a taxi approach us. Immediately, i stop it and opened the passenger door for her. Then i handout her belongings when she already sits.

"Thank you, for taking care of me." She said at the end. Those simple words somehow makes my heart flutters.

"Would you tell me your name, at least?" I asked.

She just closed the door and talking to the driver. I pouted my lips to the thought that i probably won't see this girl anymore.

Then before the car go away, she slides her passenger window down.

"Rain (雨)." She said. So i tilt my head to see if it's raining again.

"Hehe." She chuckled. Make my eyes averted to her face again.

"Liu Yu Xin (刘雨昕)." She said with a bright smile.

The car set off and go far away from my sight. At that moment i swear that my heart beats like crazy and the world stop spinning.

"Yuxin.. it's her?" I murmur as my memory rushed to my mind.

。。。

"Kun!"

that voice again. This gege (哥哥 : brother)* really treats me like his slave. Well that's my fault after all. I was too childish at that time to bet anything to him. At that time i was in fifth grade and he is in sixth grade. I keep losing to him in an art contest and in the club. They called me forever two. So i decided to challenge him and... i lost.

"Yes yes." I come lazily to him. Bid farewell to my classmates since he already popped in our window.

"Charge me for my pool cleaning duty." He said casually.

"What? Pool cleaning is exhausting!"

"Just do it." He replied casually and go to our club activity, modern art dance.

"Hiss, why he always know when my classmates trying to befriend with me."

"Xukun, it's fine if you can't join us." The most popular guy in my class said, Tao.

I always want to join him and his group. They're smart and good looking. I just good looking. I am not really that good in academics. And every time they talked to me, it feels like blessing.

"Oh yeah Xukun. We have one empty slot in our study group with Kriss Wu Laoshi."

Kriss Wu Laoshi. The most excellent teacher in this town. I've heard that. He opened an exclusive tutoring.

"Maybe you want to join us?"

Ehh, i heard just a top student can enroll his tutor academy. I am not that smart yet to pass the test.

"Am I can?"

"Yes. My uncle work on there. You don't have to worry. Oh besides the cost is pretty high. But you sure can afford it right." Wenhan, the most handsome one said.

"Yes." I said enthusiastically.

。。。

"Sooo i said yes to their offer."

i told Yuxin-ge about the popular group offer to me. Now he sits while reading a book at the edge of the pool while i am scrubbing the floor.

"You should reject it."