Forehead

Her little mouth won't stop driving me crazy.

"Ahh.." i moaned when she pressed her lips on the tip of my bulge. She just kiss it and yet, now my shaft is throbbing. Demanding for more.

Omg! I gotta lose my sanity.

Yuxin titled her pretty face between my legs with mischievous smile. I know it. When she paused and just smirked like that it means she knows that she got me.

"You want more?" She grinned again before smacking her lips with her tongue.

Hell yes!

I just bites my lips. It's so embarrassing, she literally bossing around and played me. And yet, i helplessly can't reject my basic instinct as i hesitantly nodded.

"Hhe he." She suddenly chuckled.

"W-why you laughing?" I literally red.

"Hehe, your face is so cute."

"W-what?!" I am shook

"Uhum..." she clears her throat, "sorry Kun but i won't do the blow job. I just brushed my teeth." She winked.

What the hell! She teased me!!

I just stare to her with my furious eyebrows and mouth agape as she slowly crawled back to leave my bed. Little that she knows that i won't let her just leave me like this.

。。。

《Yuxin's pov》

Ok i am done. It's my limit i can't go any further or else i know how to do blow job. Nope, i don't know. Yet.

I have to prepare a meeting. So i pull my leg from his waist, crawled out of the bed when he asked,

"Where you go?"

His voice goes trough from my back.

"My room..." i said, ready to leave him but suddenly i felt a strong grip on my hand.

"Ack!" I yelped as i fall my back to the soft sheets.

"Not so fast." Kun warned me with his deep voice and darkened eyes.

He flipped me. He was already sit on top of me with both hand placed on the side of my ears. Since when he freed his hand from my tied?

"W-what do you want?" I trembled. He was basically trapped me with pressing his weight onto me.

"What i want?" He mumbled.

I gulped when those shiny dark marbles averted to mine and his hand sneaking his way to slithering on my waist.

"I want you to scream my name."

His deep voice sends chills down my spine. I breath heavily, feeling my body start to shivers when Kun uttered that sentence. And his darkened-half-eyelid drowning me.

"B-back off. I-i have a preparatory meeting." I stuttered to change the topic while my hand pushed his chest.

"I don't care. That's still two hours from now."

Forget. He knows my agenda.

He bent down, keep lowering himself to me. I do tried to push him, but he is so strong or else i already becomes weak, well how not when he is this demanding. Demanding. I can tell it with the way he pressed my waist with his dick.

"You teased me too much babygirl. And now i really want to fuck you senseless."

.... babygirl?
What the hell with that pet name?!