Final

Uhm..

"It left marks." I pull out my tracksuit to show my neck on the mirror in my room. Then my finger slowly reach and stroking that purplish mark gently.

"..i like it." I muttered then i walk to my bed and sit at the edge.

My mind trying to collect ever piece of memory that happened this day. When the memory flow, unconsciously, i clutched my chest, feeling the race of my heart. Then i hide my smile in my palms, feeling the embarrassment from the memory where our lips almost touched.

 Then i hide my smile in my palms, feeling the embarrassment from the memory where our lips almost touched

"I almost kiss him again." I muttered in my palms.

Afterwards, my memory keep guiding me to that moment, before i quickly run away home. There at the sports warehouse, after Yuxin suck and bites my nape i seem losing control. So i glued his back to the locker again and start to touch him under his tracksuit, i swear his skin is fuckin soft. Moreover I even asked ridiculous wish,

"Yuxin, promise me, never show this side of yours to anyone."

He nodded obediently with blush all over his face. "I am like this if it's only you." He smiled but in shyness that very time, makes my heart beats crazily due to overwhelming happiness.

After that tempting seconds, his eyes is averted on my lips and so do i, so i just firming my grab on his waist while i leaned against his face. For second time our lips almost touching. But guess what, someone suddenly open the warehouse door. Like shit shit shit shiiiiiiit. And that guy who opened the door is Yuyan. Like Hell! Double destruction!

"Aaaagghhh, how embarrassing! Embarrassing!!" I tossed my back to the sheet and let it rolled on the bed.

I am being crazy for seconds to remember how awkward we are before leaving the warehouse and headed to each other home. But another thing suddenly passed in my mind.

I blinked,

Set aside that awkward moment, why he can be like that? If it's only me, he said. Is it really because i teased him? Then is that mean that my gayness will affect him?

Wait.
Gayness?
Do i admit that i gay for him?

I rolled my eyes, to the right and left. I also bite my lips and sweat seem start to drowning me.

WHAT??!!!
The hell i am gay?!!

。。。

The sun shine it's warm light and the wind blows its breezes. The world looks beautiful this day, moreover because i have been staring to my very first love. And that person is running in the soccer field along with his friends since it's his p.e lesson now. My eyes were amazed to see his fluffy hair being ruffled by the wind. Hm I envy that wind.

"Sigh... why it must be you." I muttered to myself desperately.

I have been standing in the second floor corridor, watching Yuxin jogging on the tracks, through the window. It's not lunch break yet, but i just permits myself to go to the infirmary before. Actually, my head is dizzy because i can't sleep last night so i took few medicine from there. And I stayed up all night because i am too shook to realize that i have fallen in love with the prettiest boy in our school, named Liu Yuxin.