Mutual?

Yuxin's pov

"Ughh... stop it." I said but he keep snuggling on my collarbone.

Honestly I feel weak because of his lips keeps pressing gently on my skin. I had to push him but I can't. I wonder why. Is it because his kisses feel good that it makes butterflies on my stomach, so I can't resist it?

"Sto...pph hmmp." I tried my best not to let out any weird sound out of my mouth.

I can't help but shut my eyes. I feel that he even start using his tongue to licks me as I feel something wet yet warm tracking my chest.

I try to block his movement with my little strength that still left, by restraint his shoulder. But his arm already lingering on my waist.

Ughh.. why his hand keep rubbing my abs. No don't goes down.... The hell you planning to touch Kun.

"Ahh!"

Oh no I let out a weird sound! But how not if he start to stroke my cunt. You perverted employee!

"Hmm... I am hot." Then he stop for a minute to undress himself. Instantly I could see his upper body. He has this wide shoulders, abs and v line near his belt. Damn this looks makes me even weaker!

"Can I undress you too?" He asked but his hand already placed on my zipper.

Gulp.
I take a glance to our lower body and find a bulge between his thighs. He already turned on.

I should say no. But but, I feel something wet down there...

"Wh-why? What are you planning to do!"

"I planning to take your virginity." He said casually.

What the hell!

"Wh-why..?"

"Because you tease me."

My eyebrows furrowed as I start to thinking.

"So you would do anyone if they tease you?"

What? Just because I tease him?
Somehow his answer doesn't satisfy me.

"No." He said while looking surprised, "I just want to do it with the one I love."

Suddenly I could feel that my face and ear turned red and I got a heartthrob in my chest.

"I thought you know it, that I had a crush on you since the first time I land my feet in this company." He continues.

I just stare with a blank emotion.

"Wa-wait aren't we mutual?" He let go off my pants. Then he start to sweep his black hair with one of his hand and squeezing his shirt on his waist with another one. He looks frustrated.

Woah...
this is it. My chance to escape.

"Who said that we're mutual?" I said as I  raising one of my eyebrows.

He looks so dumbfounded as I said that.

He is so cute.

。。。

Kun's pov

"What and she just abandoned you like that? And you did nothing?"

My friend, Linong had been visiting me this Sunday morning in my apartment. I figure out that his intentions might be just want to know what happened yesterday with me and Yuxin in her office.

"I gone blank Nongnong!" I said with a sulky  face as I sit in front of him on the sofa.

"You could chase her and trapped her on the wall just like in dramas."