Of Course

《Yuxin's pov》

Night might have a magical thing within them as it can pulled out my deepest desire.

I love you.

Those three sacred word slips out of my mouth as i drown in Kun's eyes.

Screw what my friends teach me to wait. Either because of slight amount of alcohol in me or else, I decided that i need to just utter my feelings for him. I can't just lose him anymore.

He looks surprised after what i said.

W-w-why don't he say something?

Oh my God!!! My heart beats crazy like it will explode!

I screamed inside my mind upon feeling the aftertaste of my own and first confession of love. Don't judge me if it's sounds weird or seems like i demanded or else i seems rushed things though we had a fight this day... it's my first time going crazy and do stupid-silly-dumb-things to court someone.

"Hehe.." he chuckled.

W-w-why he laugh?

A surge of worries and fear slowly creeping to my chest. Does he..

"That's my word. Why you said it first!" He said with a big smile.

"Eh..." and here i'm having a hard time to process things.

"Liu Yuxin!" He shouted my name while tighten his grips on my waist with one of his hand and other one cupped my cheeks.

"I love you more.." he said with such nice timbre, most fond eyes he ever gaze to me, and gentle caress of his warm and big hand on my skin.

His words running to my ears so smooth and sweet. Those going down to my chest and fills it with warmth. Then he slowly close his eyes and i imitate him. He pulled my face closer to continue our kiss before. But this time it's more free as there's no doubt anymore, no fear, no tease, no games. Just genuinely want to feel connected with each other heart we longing for.

...

《Kun's pov》

I am so HAPPY, OVER HAPPY, OVERJOYED! BLESSED! GRATEFUL! Beyond words! The doubt i have for so long already vanished when i finally tell her of how much i adored her, how much i love her.

Now i know we both mutual!!!

And then i can't help myself but smooching her face all over. Makes her giggled between our kisses and smooches.

We talked more a little before we finished our drinking. After that we enter into room as the night's wind slowly biting our skin with cold. Yuxin keep clinging to me while i place the trash or even when i tried to walk out the door. She even tighten her grips when we stop in the center of the room.

"Yuxin baby... i will go back to my room now."

She seems stoned for seconds with word 'baby?' murmured by her lips. And red flush slowly creeping her cheeks. Very cute i supposed.

"Uhum.." she cleared her throat, "But you say you will.." she said while tilted her face on my shoulder. Makes me blinks of how cute she is now.

What kind of affect that slight of alcohol did to her? First she kissed me, second she confessed to me, and now... is she asking me to stay the whole night in her room? Good job beer!