Rival

"Good luck Kunkun." He said to me with a fond smile. Make my chest tight for no reason.

I still remember how he smiled at me yesterday before we parted our way back home. Bid me farewell and wish me good luck for my exams results today.

Me and Yuxin keep on spend our free time. I stuck with him every after school wether it's club activity or study room before exams. I feel like i am improved in my academics since i hang out with him. But the more i spend time with him the more i feel uneasy. I wonder if that's why i keep missing him at class.

Hm?
Miss him?
The hell i am thinking!!

"Ugh he keeps corrupting my mind. Ugh how scary!"

"What is it that scary Xukun?" Wenhan said. He sits besides me.

"N-nothing."

"Ey it's fine if your results come bad." He said while snatched my paper.

He looks surprised as his eyes widened.

"It's - not - bad." He said at the end.

"Thanks." I replied, actually i also surprised that i got score up to the average score.

"What's gotten into you? You reject our offer, so where are you get the tutoring class?" He asked, his words inviting another boys from his gang to come to my desk.

"I just study after school with my senior from club." I smiled.

"Ah. That person, Liu Yuxin?" Tao said. He said Yuxjn name without honorific along with a sulky face.

"Yes." I am confused.

"Hm." Then Wenhan shove my paper back to my desk with a boredom in his eyes.

。。。

Taptaptaptap.

The sound of foot step tapped to the floor echoed in our gymnasium, we held a practice in here other than practice room anytime the hall is free. I was in the middle of club activity along with my friends and another member. Watching Yuxin-ge demonstrates popping.

Look at that popping from his muscles.
And look at the girls that drooling over him there.

I derived my eyes across myself. One girl stole my attention. She is Yuyan jiejie. One of the most popular girl in our school. She has been standing in this gymnasium door for awhile along with another girls from another class. I bet she is from the choir club since she is holding the music manuscript.

She is one of the prettiest girl in this school and she is staring to my Yuxin-ge.

Annoying.

Tep.

I feel a gentle pat on my head.

"Where are you looking?"

Yuxin comes and sit in font of me. He is out of breath and his hair was slightly messed up. He ruffles his hair again. The sight makes my eyes locked to him and unconsciously lick my lips.

 The sight makes my eyes locked to him and unconsciously lick my lips