Esther

Hectic music filled the whole place. People were dancing on the dance floor. People were drinking at the bar, people were chatting on the booths. And here on the middle of the bar, sit a cute pretty girl. She has been drinking too much as she start to blabbering nonsense of her own problem to no one except herself.

Feeling the dizziness slowly controlled her mind, she unconsciously spamming on WeChat. Alas, not even a single reply come to her phone. Feeling agitated, she decided to call the person and yet there's no answer, so she left a voice message,

"Yaaaaaaaa!!! Cai Xukun! How could you be so cruel to me! Reply my text! Pick up my call! you handsome bastard! I want to see you hueeee!!" She shrieked.

"Aiyaahh... it won't work.." she hissed.

"Uhm Mr. Bartender can you help me please?" She pleaded with her big twinkling eyes.

Feeling the girl's cuteness, the male bartender not dare to say no.

"Yes, how could i help you?"

"Please call this number.." she said while showing her phone.

"If i do this, can i have your WeChat?" The man asked happily.

The girl thinking with lips twisted. she is worried that she will be scolded by her manager if she adds stranger's WeChat to her phone. But she thinks it's fine she can just block him later.

"Okay." She smiled earning the boy clenching his palm on the air.

"Yesss!" He murmured.

"Quickly call this number." She shoved her phone to his face.

The bartender sneakily pull out his phone to types the number and make a call. The call was answered within seconds, makes the girl feel both relieved and annoyed.

"Hello, we're from Shanghai-Nightclub, can you please come and pick up.."

The girl mouthed what the bartender should say and he obediently obeyed her request.

"Yu Shuxiiinnn." She hissed earning the boy to nodded.

"Pick up Yu Shuxin, she is deadly drunk on our bar. If she sleep here we're worried about her safety later."

Yu Shuxin. A young woman with cuteness on her genes. She is naturally cute. She has big eyes, small nose, plump lips, and chubby cheeks, her face is round and her hair is wavy long today. She is an actress. She should be in Beijing now but she sneakily fly to Shanghai just to see her big-damn-crush. The heartthrob Mr. Cai Xukun.

"Good! thank you!" She shouted while clapping her hand happily and swing around her chair.

"Now let me have your WeChat." He rushed.

"Oh ok."

They exchanged accounts with barcode. Soon the man tried to text her. But alas, the girls phone didn't even vibrate. So he tried to call her, and nothing happened.

"What? You just block me already?" He yelled.

"So what?" She said casually.

"Huh celebrities, they're so arrogant. Just unblock me already! I have helped you bitch." He hissed.

"Yaaaaa!!! What did you call me?!" She banged the table.

"Hey! It's up to me wether i save it or not! And i don't want to have your name on my phone. So i tell you mister ruthless nasty mouth, it's up to me to block you or save your number." She barked with her big round eyes.

"Tch." The man suddenly grabs Shuxin's wrist and tried to pull her phone.

"Aaaa!! It hurts! How dare you to touch me! Let go!!" She tried to push his hand away but no use. His grip becomes even tighter and he even snatched her phone.