Interogation

*common iphone ringtones*

"Hel-lo..." a deep groan erupted on Kun's messy apartment as he answered the call.

"YAAAAA CAI XUKUN!!! What time do you think it is?!!!"

"Ouch! Shit Linong you will bleed my ear!" Kun shouted back with his still-sleepy voice.

"I HAVE CALLED YOU FOR TWENTY TIMES! Just check your phones and see how Yuyan will kill you!"

"Why would she?" Kun flicked his eyebrows.

"Just look what time it is."

"10 and more?" Kun asked back innocently after peeked to the clock.

"Yes. And you are already missed your flight." Linong sounds frustrated.

"Flight?"

"Did you really forget about the trip? I have sacrificed myself for this opportunity bro."

Kun tried his best to use his brain-which seem crooked due to his hangover-to get what Linong means. And suddenly he remembers about the work trip.

"THE HELL!!!!" he shouted.

"Yep now you are fully awake. I am already arrived on your apartment. I will drag you to the airport now."

"Shit!" Kun cursed while he hanged up.

"Why so noisy~?" Another raspy voice popped in Kun's living room.

"CHENGCHENG WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" He shouted.

"Huh?" Cheng just furrowed his eyebrows with eyes still closed and back still rested on the couch.

"Tch. What kind of didi you're!" Kun hissed while kicked him.

Short story, Linong finally can drag Kun to his car after long fight with Kun's tantrum. Kun furiously said that he didn't want to go to that trip nor to see his boss for awhile. Even after they arrived at the airport Linong still have to lure Kun to get out. And yet the boy still seem half hazy as his head still dizzy and aches.

 And yet the boy still seem half hazy as his head still dizzy and aches

。。。

《Kun's pov》

Toktoktok!

Huft... can she let me sleep for just a minute? I think i had a jet lag now.

It's just few minutes after i step in my room hotel and yet my pretty-yet-demonic boss is already knocking on my door.

"You late."