Hands

Same like Kun yesterday night at club, Yuxin can't utter a response. This two human being was tangled in string with no power to see the end. They obviously more than co-workers or friends. But both of it reluctantly take step further and either being chicken out.

For Kun he is aware about amount of their time, though they're close back at school but they chemistry has just start for months. Another thing is about his pride, part of him was afraid that Yuxin actually just threat him like one of his male friends. He even thought that sometimes Yuxin is more relaxed with Chengcheng than with him. He can't disguise it. And when he think he is ready to utter his feeling obstacles come.

As for Yuxin she is aware of Kun's well known reputation. Her friends actually happy for her but they always warned her to be careful, to not get a heartbreak since Yuxin is likely still an innocent sheep in their eyes. And else she is aware if someone as dazzling as Kun really into him or just make her merely an amusement. Not little that she thinks that Kun was more fitted to be with some other girl who is more feminine, have long flattery hair and wear skirt. She felt insecure when such girl sometimes linger around him.

After minutes that like feel like ages of winter, Kun crawled back. He let her go as he wobbly walk out from his bed. Then he swipe his hair backwards as he going to the bathroom. Leaving perplexed Yuxin alone.

"K-Kunkun? Are you angry?" She hastily asked while sitting in the edge now.

"...don't you have a meeting?" Kun stopping at the door. "Just go and leave me alone."

Yuxin biting her lips upon seeing Kun just walk in to the bathroom and then locked the door. She eagerly wait for him to get out but even after hours he didn't come out. Even until her phone ringed and force her to attend her meeting, no sign of him will get out. So she reluctantly drags her feet out of his room.

。。。

The night conference where Yuxin and Kun supposed to attend, the core of their work trip, come. There's a lot of important and business man at the hall, chatting and discussing. Everything goes well though Yuxin and Kun separated. Yuxin was likely try to blend among the bosses, and Kun stay at the edge to enjoy the feast. Yet his stunning appearance attracts many people to circle him, mostly the females.

Things turn sour when one of the man around Yuxin start to hit her. He is actually looks like a gentleman and he is handsome with his expensive black suit and his swept back hairstyle. But when Yuxin subtly reject him, his words become harsh.

"Huh. I don't think a girl can do business well. They don't even know to make a good relationship among their competitors and allies." The man said earning other man around them giggled.

"Things i don't like about them is sometimes they act all high and mighty yet actually they have dirty support from man at their back." Another man said while staring to Yuxin, makes her irritated.

"Like whom? Someone whose suddenly got big popularity and sell their things through their celebrities boyfriend."

"Shht if you open those thing again, what if the girl knows and complain, then she will tell her secret sugar daddy. Ops not daddy. He is seem younger than us." The first man said.

"Oh righ, and he has big influence in the industry... i am scared now." Another young man said with fake worried face.

Yuxin can't say anything. She suddenly remembered her hard days and that slowly drowning her mind to pit of darkness.

"Hey... though he is richer than us, i might be more skilled on the bed. Why don't we try it? I could give you plenty amount of power in this industry too." That jerk whispered to Yuxin while slowly stroking her arm, sending cold chill to her stiffened body.