Morning

Fuck. I want to fuck her really bad.

Kun said just in mind while trying to zips down Yuxin's long pants.

Still standing while kissing each other, Yuxin's hand stay on Kun's shoulder letting the boy's hand to do the work of pulling down their bottom fabrics.

"Aah—" A combination of else moan and gasp slips out of Yuxin's small mouth when Kun lift her up by her ass to bring both of them up to the said queen sized bed.

Towering her immediately, he took a second to capture the moment. and... to think what to do next. He knows his lover is probably new for this so he doesn't want to rush things or even hurts her. He wants to please her, he wants to love her, he wants to treats his precious treasure properly.

So, he choose to go with the classic ways.

Tick tick tick. the sounds of Kun's finger expertly opening Yuxin's shirt, filled the girls's ear. That's makes her heart thumping like crazy with anticipation. This will be the very first time she let someone sees her that much. She's of course—shy, very much shy, yet the excitement wins her over. She can't help but wanting this.

Seeing her black undergarments, automatically puts glint on the boy's eyes and he unconsciously wet her lips along with biting it.

"Can i touch you?" He asked gently in the middle, makes the girl blushing even more.

Shit, why he looks so damn sexy. I felt like peeing right now? What the?

Yuxin said just in her mind—upon analyzing her new boyfriend reaction.

"Mmhm" Yuxin nodded shyly.

Slipping down the bra slowly with his long finger, showing what's lay beneath, auto raising the excitement. With heaved uncontrollable need out of the boy's heart, he submit all of himself to his deepest desire—finally doing what's always in his late night dreams.

...

"You're so cute."

Kun said endearingly to the girl in his embrace. Though, the said girl is already in the dreamland, after the exhaustion from their work.

Kun can choose to sleep too as it's seem there's still time before moon set down. But he can't help but to mesmerized by his lover's sleeping face. It's the first time he sees her sleeping this sounds and at this very close distance. He can't help but feeling happy, but he also can't help but feeling the audacity to wake up. As if he close his eyes this very time, he will suddenly lose her again. Just like in the the past. When suddenly he lost grips of this very first love of his.

"I love you, please don't leave me this time."

Kun whispered to Yuxin as he gently pressed his plump lips on her forehead.

...

It's already morning with bird's chirping sounds faint when a phone interrupting the lovers sweet sleep.

"Ding ding ding ding ding" Yuxin's phone vibrates nonstop—telling the owner to hurry up and open it. But she just squirming and instead... reaching for Kun's bare torso—hugging him tighter with eyes closed peacefully.

"Who the hell spamming my girl at this hour?" Kun squints his eyes while complaining as he grabs the said phone and swipe the screen to just see the notification.

Yibo: pick up the call Xinxin.

Yibo: so unusual of you getting up this late?

Yibo: Did you drunk last night?

Yibo: Xiao Xin you lost your phone or what?!

Yibo: Xin, are you ok?

Yibo: i'll see you at the house this Sunday.

"At the house... ?" Kun murmured with annoyance is so evident on his face.

And suddenly Yuxin's phone ringing that makes Yuxin's can't help but open her eyes drowsily.

"Is... my phone... ringing?"

"Uhm... " Kun quickly shuts the phone off and place it beneath his pillow, "...no."

He lied.

"Really? Is that not from (xxx) company? I have cloud meeting tomorrow." Yuxin asked while rested her chin on Kun's chest.

"You still looks so exhausted, don't think about works from so early. Just take a rest babe."

"Hehe, because of whom?" Yuxin teasing him with a little smirk.

"Sorry babe, i can't help myself when I'm with you. You know it." He said while caressing her cheeks.

Then, Kun singing a lullaby for Yuxin until she floats to dreamland again.

...

《Kun's pov》

"Yuxin don't go home."

"Eh why?" My girlfriend asked back with a pure puzzled face.

We are already arrived at an airport in Shanghai, waiting for her luggage. She indeed packed lots of new clothes—hauls from yesterday city, Chengdu. Oh she loves that city with lot of unique charms and interesting fashion stores.

Well i also love that city. How not? That's the place of our moment. Our confession, our day one, and of course... *cough cough* ...our first time.

"Kun..? You haven't answer me, why can't i goes back to my own apartment?"

"Ehm it's just uhm..." shit, i was caught up with my imagination, suddenly that night appears again.

"I want to spend more time with you." I said, makes her instantly blushing.

"Oh..." she raised her eyebrows as if she didn't expect it.

"Can we?" I said in a coquettish way, i don't know why but i felt like i'm turning into a puppy when she's beside me.

"Well, ok." She agreed.

"Great! Now we can do anything without worrying." I shouted happily that earns couples of eyes turned on me, plus a slaps on my arms.

"What the hell.." she said while squinting her pearly brown eyes.

"Hehe." But i just chuckled happily because she does understand what i mean.

And one more thing, actually i don't want her to see him. At least not now.

.

[AN] Seems like i comes back in December eh/?❄️