Ding

"You're always flashy Kun."

Shaking said with her side cheek glued to the table. She has been sitting on Kun's office booth for quite awhile.

"Uhm thanks." Kun replied doubtedly.

"Almost everyday i see you in Prada. You drive expensive car. I smell strong luxurious cologne from you. Hum.. you're rich. Lend me some money will you?"

"Eh?"

"Kidding. We want to have party and go to club tonight you want to join?"

"Miss Xie-Ke-Yin... is this why you praise me before? you want me to pay your bill later right?" He sneered.

"no~~ i am just kidding before Mr.Cai." She rolled her big eyes and then twisted her red lips.

"Seem like i have to refute, i like to stay at home and i am occupied to prepare the work trip." He said casually.

"If you don't want to join then fine... and I am just curious as to why a rich person like you have to work as an assistant."

"Secret." Kun said with a smile.

"Humph! Secret your ass!" Shaking scoffed and straightened her back.

"We know you are trying to hook Miss Liu."

Kun jolt to hear that. And he quickly shut Keyin's mouth with his palm.

"Humph humph hun! hukun!" Keyin hold Kun's arm try to let go.

"Ssssssshhhhhhtt, i will let you go if you lower your damn screeching voice."

Shaking nodded and Kun let go of his hand.

"Aa! You smudge my lipstick." She shouted makes Kun panicked again.

"Sssshhhh lower your voice Keyin. People can get weird assumption about what you said." Kun hissed.

"Oh look at that mark, my lips is totally sexy." Her eyes averted to Kun's palm to see the red marks on there.

"Huft.." he sighed.

Kun wants to wipe the mark on his suit but he feels sorry for the expensive fabric. So he just casually wipe it on Keyin's arm while giggled.

"What?! Cai Xu Kun! you dirty my shirt!" She became bewildered as she snatches Kun's flower on his desk and jokingly walk to windows.

"i will just toss this flower to the ground." She open wide her already big eyes.

"Aaah! Sorry sorry i am sorry. That's for Yuxin don't toss it away." He quickly apologized.

"Ha! See?" She grinned.

"Look at your act who fuckin don't know that you're chasing her when you're like this." She sneered while swinging the flower.

"Is it too obvious?" He muttered nervously while scratching his neck.

"Yes. Indeed. You make it soooooo obvious Mr. Fuckboy."

"Hey i am not a fuckboy." Kun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Now apologize again and threat me to buffet."

"Buffet? Aren't you on diet?"

"So what?" She mumbled.

"You're so persistent about food."

"Whatever or i'll throw this away." She threatened as she open a window.

"Ok ok, give it back. I already late to change her vas. Don't throw them. I will threat you with buffet in anywhere you want."  Kun give up.