Day 19.

Friday.

Later that night- or morning, I guess - around one in the morning, I heard thumping outside my window. I had sprung out of my bed quickly, dressed in only shorts and Lee's old shirt. I went to my window as a rock was thrown my way and missed. There stood Thomas wobbling around holding a rock in his hand.

What is he doing here, I thought, as I grabbed a blanket from my chair and wrapped it around my half-naked self. I was only wearing a short and tiny shorts. I can't stand sleeping in pants like I can't stand Thomas Parker.  Haha.

I opened the window, preparing for Thomas' horrible aim. "Icome in?"

"It's like one in the morning, what are you doing?" I said in a whisper, trying to not laugh when he said come. Hanging out with this boy for most of my life has really changed me.

He paced back and forth and said, his words running together as he winced and held his chest, "I doesn't knowwhereelse togo."

A confused look took over my face as I said, "Are you drunk?"

"No. JutletI in," he added, throwing another rock, missing my window completely. He was clearly drunk.

"Great throw," I mumbled, sarcastically. "I'll meet you around the front."

I slowly walked downstairs, opened the front door, and headed outside. I saw Thomas slowly staggering towards me. "I got to pee."

"Okay," I said.

But, Thomas started to pull down his pants.

"No," I shrieked too loudly and covered my eyes.

He stopped pulling down his pants so they hung mid-thigh. He was wearing adidas soccer warm ups and a football shirt.  His shirt was not long enough to cover his black boxers.

"What?" Thomas asked, not caring to pull up his pants as his eyes bored into mine.

"The bathroom is inside," I said and took his hand.

He glanced down at our hands and said, "Your handfeel nice."

He won't even remember this in the morning. He doesn't know what he's saying; he's drunk.

So, with those thoughts in mind, I said just to make him happy, "So does yours. Now can you please pull up your pants?"

He pulled up his pants and reluctantly followed me. He winked. "Anythingfor Kitten."

He stomped up the stairs so I hit his stomach. Thomas whined, "Owwww, don't hit myrockhard abs."

I hit his stomach again and hissed, "Shut up or else my brothers will hear you."

"You brothers like Thomas." He said.

Thomas continued stomping up the steps as I continued hitting him and he continued saying ow. After we managed to successfully get up the stairs, I showed him the bathroom and he immediately went. When he was done, no one woke up which I thought is a miracle because of his loud stomps and I showed him my room.

"I always havewondered what like in your room," He murmured.

"What?" I asked, not fully hearing him.

"I sai-"

"Why are you all bruised and you're bleeding?" I interrupted.

"Nudder Budder, it nothing plus I don'tremember, " He slurred, "I jut doesn'tknow where elseto go and my headhurt like shiz."

I sighed and contemplated leaving him there. But, the good girl in me just had to help him. "I'll be right back."

He did not say anything as I went to the bathroom and grabbed bandages and cleaning medicine. I heard Thomas loudly stomping, though, around my room.