Day 23.

Monday.

"Who the fuck took my phone?" Grumbled Drew.

"Shut the hell up, Drew," said Wesley.

"Don't swear," Lee chastised.

"Can we go already?" I sighed, pouring my coffee after Lee, Wes, and Drew already did.

I grabbed the Starbucks coffee and made my coffee.

"Tell your stupid shitface twin to hurry up," Wes said.

"What?" I mumbled, not really listening.

"You're a stupid shitface who took my phone, Wilma," Drew stated.

Lee rolled his eyes. "I said not to fucking swear, you shitfaces, whatever the hell that is. Nellie is standing here."

"You are a fucking hypocrite, again," Said Wes as I walked to the fridge and poured some milk into my coffee and Mason's. Drew's black iPhone was sitting in the fridge by the milk. What a genius he is.

"Here's your phone, Drew. It was in the fridge," I said, handing it to my brother as I sipped my coffee.

He patted my head like I was his dog. "Thanks. You're such a doll."

I laughed. "Um thanks? I guess."

"Anthony, let's go," Lee called.

Heavy footsteps pounded on the steps. Anthony ran his fingers through his gelled, dirty blonde hair. He was looking dressed up today since he normally wears sweatpants. He was wearing a black dress shirt and dark, ripped jeans. "Okay, I'm ready."

Lee put on his Ray Bans along with my other brothers and me. Lee got us all Ray Bans for last Christmas. "Let's go. Don't ask me again why we are not taking my black Lamborghini. I don't want anyone to ruin my car so we are taking this piece of shit."

The drive to school was as rambunctious and noisy as ever. Rap music blaring through the speakers of the beat up car as we drove to school. I sat in the back cushioned between Anthony and Drew. Drew snatched my phone out of my hand and tried to guess my passcode.

"Why the fuck did you change it again, Belle?" Drew whined.

I laughed. "Because of this instance right here."

He sighed and kept tapping random numbers on the screen. "I can just disable your phone."

I reached for my phone but he raised it higher. "Give it back."

He smirked. "Nope, shortie."

"Give it back and I'm not short," I said, reaching for my phone.

"Yes, your are. You're like five foot."

"You all are just freakishly tall."

"What's the passcode?" Drew asked.

Anthony chimed in, "I bet it's Harry Styles' birthday."

Rolling my eyes, I stated, "No, moron, it can't be because that would be too long."

He raised his hands up. "Sorry, don't get all defensive over your lame, imaginary boyfriend."

I said, "He's not my boyfriend."

"That's good because he sucks," Anthony said.

"Give it back and he's better than you," I cried.

"No one will be better than me because I am the king of awesomeness," Anthony said.

Drew chuckled and handed it to me. "It's disabled."