Day 24.

The smell of strawberry pancakes wafted through the entire house. This was always like this on Sundays; it was a tradition. I grinned and ran down the steps like a five-year old excited for a new toy.

Maybe Lee was getting happier, after all.

"Why hello to you too," Lee greeted.

I hugged him from behind as he poured the pancake batter which might not have been the safest decision. "Did I ever tell you I love you?"

He chuckled. "Once or twice."

"Well, now it's three times," I said, laughing too.

I took a seat at the island and Lee grabbed out plates.

"When are you going to make me pancakes?" Lee teased.

"Lee, you know that not all of us our blessed with your exceptional pancake making abilities," I informed.

"I do have a gift in the pancake making business," he agreed as he flipped he last pancake.

"What's the plans for today?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter. We'll have to take a vote so no one gets mad like last time." he chuckled and hollered, "Wilma, Daisy, Anna, wake up. It's time for my delicious pancakes."

Just how I did before, they all stomped down the stairs, even making things fall this time which is not surprising.

"Try not to destroy the house next time," Lee mentioned and gave everyone a plate of pancakes.

"That'll be hard. When there are Lee's strawberry pancakes, nothing is promised," Drew mentioned.

Lee rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up. You're embarrassing me."

"What's embarrassing is Anthony's hairline," Wes said through a mouthful of pancakes.

"At least I have a hairline."

"You guys sound like girls," Lee commented. "What do you all want to do today?"

"The beach," Anthony told.

"Yes. I second that," I commented.

"Me too," Drew and Wesley agreed, which was surprising since we rarely agree.

"We'll leave around 10:00 then. Get ready and be on time or else the LeeMobile will leave without you."

"The LeeMobile?" Anthony teased, laughing.

"Yes. My awesome car," he said and rolled his eyes.

Abruptly, my phone dinged.

It was from Mason. "Hey Kitten. What are you doing today?"

I texted, "Totally day dreaming of you... Lee is taking us to the beach around 10, want us to get you too?"

"I called it, love. Don't worry, I was totally day dreaming of you too. If you want to."

"Okay, be ready around 10. I'll tell Lee. Invite Jake too," I responded.

"We have to invite that moron?"

"Shush. Go get ready and text him," I texted and went to pack my bag for the beach.

I quickly brushed my hair and teeth. Then applied a light bb cream with sun protection. I changed into my navy blue, ruffled bikini before putting on jean shorts and Wes' football shirt. On the back, it says Fischer with his number and on the front it had our school's logo with a football. I took my Vera Bradley bag and threw in some sun screen, phone charger for just in case, a magazine, towel, and money. I grabbed my phone and headphones before racing downstairs.