Day 29.

Tuesday.

    "Happy support group Tuesday."

"Why can't you just go yourself already?"

I know it sounded cruel and uncaring despite what he has been through but seriously. Why am I forced to go to a support group and converse with the members when I am not even a part of it while Lee hides in the bathroom on his phone? My eldest brother had me tell the support group leader that he has a bad digestive system and is constantly constipated therefore he cannot be present during the meetings. He has also mentioned how he can hear what we are talking about through the air vents which is a total lie but the lazy leader bought it. So, every minute of the meeting, I am stuck reminding that idiot called "the support group leader" that Lee is in the bathroom and is not there.

Lee should be present and participating.  He should be recovering.  He should be getting better but he wasn't and we all knew it although we tried to deny it.  It's been a year since it happened.

Last year, Lee met a girl named "Emma Wallace."  She was a junior, like him, and had dark brown hair with piercing blue eyes.  They looked just alike. She was bored with her life and wanted some excitement so she turned to Lee; Satan.  The school called him "Satan" because they thought he was really bad much like the devil.  I knew he wasn't but he put this mask on at school to get Emma.  He was far from being like the devil.  Lee was a good boy deep down.  He had above a 4.0 all year and the previous years.  He was just a troublemaker.  Despite never being late, Lee didn't follow any type of rule.

Emma and the rest of the school didn't know that he got good grades or despised being tardy.  They believed his fake personal.  I'd have to admit it, Lee is a great actor.  Anyway, she came to him to learn how to live.  She thought since he was the school's baddest boy that he'd change her life so he matched her image of him.  What didn't she know was that he would change her life.  Some might say it was good despite what happened.  She ended her life with having fun, living to the fullest.

It was her fault, not Lee's; she went too far.  Lee warned her not to be like him.  But no, she wanted to become the next "Satan."  Accordingly, Emma went downhill really fast, from being one of the school's most popular goody girl in an exclusive friend group to a crackhead whore.   Someone gave Emma the drug Molly and Emma became addicted.  The drug killed her, leaving all of us behind in its aftermath.

I liked Emma.  She would come over with Lance and Thomas last year.  Emma was fun to be around.  Especially when Lee first started talking to her, people thought she was some stuck up bitch.  But she was far from it.  Just like Lee is now, she was faking it.  She was one of the nicest and sweetest person I have met.  I still remember that every time Emma would come over, she'd bring me a treat or a cute little gift.

Lee smirked with his charming white smile and dark blue eyes that turned a shade lighter from the sunlight streaming from the window.

"It's for support, Nellie. I need your support since no one else will.  Besides mom and dad need someone to come with me to say that I actually went.  They don't trust me anymore after..."

There was almost a silent agreement not to bring up the details of what'd he'd done last year and honestly, he never told me the full story.

"Why can't -"

"Because the jerk in charge will tell them that I didn't go."