Day 6.

Thursday.

"Hey Belle?"

"Oh hi, River," I greeted.

"Molly is your friend."

"Yeah," I trailed.

"And, you know a lot about her."

"Yes and?"

He rambled, "Can you teach me how to kiss her?  I really want her to like me but I don't think she does.  I always try to talk to her but she doesn't say much back to me.  I was thinking of kissing her on our big game which is Wednesday night.  I know this is kind of late to ask you but can you please help me out?"

I grinned.  "You've seriously never kissed a girl, River?"

He rolled his eyes. "Of course I did but I want to make it special. Molly's not just any girl. All the girls I've hooked up with were sluts but she's not."

"Okay, gentleman. First of all, don't start with tongue because you don't want to scare her off."

He chuckled. "The tongue won't scare anyone."

"Do you want my help or not?" I asked.

"Fine," he huffed.

"Anyway, the others guys that Molly has kissed were at parties, dares, or her lame boyfriends. She never really had a guy kiss her who was special. You have to be that guy, River."

"But how am I supposed to be that guy when I've only ever been the other guys?"

"I guess that's why you asked me," I mentioned.

"Can we not tell Mason about this?  He would -"

"I won't.  And, even if he does find out, it's not like it's a big deal.  I'm not kissing you because I like you that way, no offense, but to help yours and Molly's relationship.  He wouldn't care about that.  We're helping Jake find a girlfriend so this is like the same thing.  I'm helping you get Molly as your girlfriend."

"Okay but you don't know-"

I laughed. "River, stop worrying.  It's fine.  How about we meet tonight, tomorrow night, and before your game Wednesday?"

He sighed but quickly rejected any signs of it.  He smiled.  "Thanks Belle."

The bell rang.

"You just have to mention me at your wedding."

"If she even let's me kiss her," he mumbled as we walked down the hallway.