Day 25.

Saturday.

I woke up to a horrible migraine. Stretching my arms in the air, I walked down the steps slowly. I entered the kitchen, seeing Anthony making coffee, sweat glistening and his shirt off, revealing his abs. He put his shirt and phone with earphones tangled together on the kitchen island.

Anthony said, "I deal with hangovers better than you."

"Shut up," I whined.

I sat down on a stool and rubbed my head. Anthony slid me a coffee mug and Tylenol. "Thanks," I mumbled.

"If Lee asks we were not at that party," He told.

I nodded. "He was there?"

"Lee even helped throw it."

I laughed but instantly regretted it. "I guess I didn't see him because he was probably upstairs getting someone impregnated."

Anthony chuckled. "You speak wise words."

"Where's Drew and Wes?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Dunno. Possibly still fucking someone," he said with a shrug and sipped his coffee after wiping the sweat off his face.

"Go take a shower, smelly," I said with a grin.

He rolled his eyes. "Look who's talking, raccoon face."

I subconsciously wiped my eyes but that made matters worse and Anthony's laughing even louder. "Be quiet, loud mouth."

He wiped tears out of his eyes. "So-sorry but you seriously look even more like a raccoon now. Is that your Halloween costume because it's a little too early."

I sipped my coffee. "Um, you wear your Halloween costume everyday. Oh, wait, that's how you actually look. Sorry," I said with a fake smile.

"We are twins and we look exactly the same so you kind of insulted yourself," Anthony said with a smirk.

"Just because we both have dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and some freckles does not mean we look anything alike," I retorted.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Lee trudged down the stairs like a tornado hit him. He kept banging into the wall until he reached the kitchen. Anthony and I shared a look before Lee sighed. "I think I had too much last night."

Lee plopped down next to me on a stool at the island. "You think?" I asked.

"You shouldn't be seeing me like this. I'm supposed to be the role model," he whined taking the Tylenol bottle and throwing some in his mouth. Lee grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and put it up to the fridge to get water. He sipped the water.

"Want some coffee?" Anthony asked.

Lee shook his head. "No thanks, loud mouth."

I grinned. "See? I told you that you were a loud mouth, Anthony."

Anthony just rolled his eyes and muttered, "I deal with hangovers the best. So, go loud mouth!"

I gave him a look because Lee was not supposed to know that we were drinking nor that we were at the party. Anthony merely shrugged.

I laid my head down and yawned. "Lee, where's Wes and Drew?"

"Probably in jail or getting someone pregnant," he said with a shrug.

"Like I said before," Anthony replied, glancing at me.

"I still don't know how the police didn't arrest us all last night," Lee slurred with a yawn.