Day 15.

Tuesday.

"I think I was put here to annoy the world," Mason said, seriously.

"This isn't an episode of Dr. Phil, Mase. Anyway, you annoy me so that's one person of the world who thinks that's why you were put here."

"People create these stories of me and at first, I thought it was cool like 'Wow, people actually care about me enough to make rumors' but now it's not. Jake and I used to love it, you know? Now, it's people using us and I just have to smile and act like a person I'm not. I used to do the things they said just to charm them. I had sex in the principal's office with the loud speakers on because that's what someone said I did. So, I did it, just to make them happy."

"They made me into some person I'm not plus more and I guess it was kind of my fault for doing what they said. But, who wouldn't be so absorbed in the attention and to keep it, I did the rumors or truth, I guess you'd call it. They act like I'm not just a regular guy. Yet, I am and everyone makes a fuss about me. They don't care to run their mouth about me and start lies. Before, everyone doubted me but when I get a spot on the soccer team or when Jake and I did reckless things, I'm everything anyone talks about and so is Jake. They like Jake because he's filthy rich, too. And, I guess the same for me. I act like I don't care, but I do." He ranted.

I stared at his eyebrows. Seriously, how did he make them look like that?

"Annabelle, are you even listening?" Mason asked.

"How are your eyebrows so perfectly arched?" I blurted. Oh gosh, now he knows I was checking him out, even if it was just his eyebrows. I'm doomed.

"So, you have been checking me out this whole time?" He smirked.

"No, no. Just your eyebrows."

Could I dig myself a deeper ditch?

"To answer your question, I actually do my eyebrows. Another thing to humor people and their image of me," he replied and asked, "Can you act like Dr. Phil for a little bit?"

"Lay your deepest secrets on me," I said, with a serious expression.

He smiled a little bit - not like his usual smirk or sarcastic smiles - and said, "I haven't been laid in a while."

"You -"

"Joking.  Totally joking.  You know someone like me would be laid every night."

I growled, "I can't -"

"Alright, fine.  I'm done.  So, since you weren't listening before, Narcissistic..."