Day 5.

Friday.

"So, um..." He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. "Babe, are you going to Mike's party tonight?"

I nodded.  "Yeah.  Are you?"

He chuckled.  "Of course I am, love."

"It'll be lit."  I grinned and shut my locker.  Thomas took my books from me and carried them.  I thanked him.

"It definitely will.  Mike smokes dope like every second of the day.  He told Jake and me that his parents are out for the weekend and gave him a bunch of money to buy food or whatever. His parents are really rich. And he's buying a bunch of shi-stuff for the party with it."

"Are you going to smoke?" I asked and immediately regretted asking. Why did it concern me what Thomas did? It wasn't like I was his mom or we were together. But he obviously does smoke.

Thomas smiled a boyish grin and stopped. "No, Annabelle." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and took a step closer. This time, I didn't take a step back. "I'm not going to kill my lungs, babe."

He pulled away and shook his head, leaving me stand there awkwardly. "Are you just going to stand there or what?" He chuckled.

---
When I got home, I wasted no time before getting ready.  Anthony didn't either.  We're quite a conceited family, aren't we?  But Anthony and I always had to sneak out to these parties because our brothers wouldn't allow us to go otherwise. 

I shut the door and locked it so our other brothers wouldn't barge it.  Anthony and I have shared a room since we were babies and we still do even though there's an extra room.   Anthony plugged his phone in the speaker and played a Kayne West song before he goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

I already took my shower.  I didn't see the point in showering before going because either everyone will be too drunk or you're going to get to drunk or you're going to go swimming or you're going to get all sweaty from dancing or have a heavy make out session or sex.  Either way, you'll be too dirty by the end of the night.

One thing I couldn't go without no matter what type of party and how dirty I'll be getting was my makeup. I headed to my makeup mirror between Anthony and my beds.  I first apply my eyeliner then mascara.   Then I put a little white eyeshadow under my brows before applying foundation and bronzer.  Once I was done done, I curled the ends of my hair. 

Anthony came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel.  His abs were on display.  It doesn't bother me and it doesn't bother him either.  We get changed in front of each other and have seen each other naked countless times before.  Anthony's part of being close twins.

"Bella," Anthony called.  When we were younger, he couldn't say my full name and he's stuck to this ever since.  Only Thomas uses my full name.

"Yeah?"

"If you were a guy what'd you wear to impress a girl?"

"I don't know.  I'm obviously not a guy.  But something not sloppy like sweatpants because ew.  Just wear tan khakis shorts and and a nice shirt.  Here," I said, handing him his black Diamond shirt.   It's this popular guy brand and outrageously expensive.  "Simple."

"Thanks." He said, threw the shirt over his head and sprayed on guy cologne.  It was Burberry.  It smelled so good.

"You smell so good."