Day 26.

Eight years ago.

"I dare you."

"No."

"You can't not do a dare," he said with a frown.

"Yes, I most certainly can. Who's gonna stop me?"

"Me."

"No-"

And, that's when Thomas pushed me off the tree branch. I fell right into the mud below us and quickly tried to get out. However every time I would try to stand up, I would just fall back down into the mud again. My dress was ruined and smeared with mud so were my sandals. The back of my hair was also caked in mud. Thomas just laughed at me from the tree branch where I was just sitting.

"Why did you do that, you jerk?"

He shrugged with a smirk. "Thought it'd make you look better. You know, the mud covering that hide-"

That's when I threw a mud ball at his face. Thomas was so shocked that he fell off the tree branch. He winced and grabbed his head.

"Aw. Is the poor baby hurt?" I asked and finally got up from the mud to bend over and look at Thomas.

Thomas' hurt expression changed into a menacing grin.

I stepped back from him as he stood up, taking a step closer to me. I took a step back as he took another step forward.

"This is when you run," he said loud enough for only me to hear.

I didn't say anything but just ran as fast as I could around the playground. Thomas' parents had brought him, Anthony and I to the park. Anthony went to use the bathroom at that moment. Just my luck. I didn't stop running, though. Even when angry parents, especially Thomas', yelled at me to stop. I still kept running as if my life depended on it and it did.

And, that's what I was doing again. Running as fast as I could away from Thomas. He was pretty scary when he's mad. I managed to escape Thomas that day in the park. We were both seven and so was Anthony. I remember running so fast and so long where I couldn't see where I was going. So, what saved me was just that. I didn't see Anthony walking out of the bathroom and rammed right into him.

It was Friday right after the football game and Thomas was chasing after me with a water bottle. He was spraying it at my back. I ditched Molly, Julia and Emily at the bleachers a while ago around halftime and decided to find my brothers for one of their jackets. It was surprisingly cold and when I got into the locker room, Thomas noticed me first.

Lee was too engrossed in a speech he was telling the team. Anthony was no where to be seen, probably in the bathroom looking in a mirror. Typical of my twin brother.  Wes was leaning against a locker, throwing a football at Drew's head who was busy tying his shoes. Drew ignored Wes as he kept throwing different things at his head. I laughed which made Wes and Drew look in my direction.

I walked over to them. "Do you have -"

I screamed as freezing cold water was poured down me. "Who did that?" I tried to ask over the laughter in the locker room. Lee stopped his speech to see what was going on.

"What happened?"

"Someone just poured freezing water on me!" I shrieked.

Lee growled, "Who did this?"

I heard Thomas snicker behind me.