Chapter 5: Shu Xiaohui understands a little

Most of those panic-stricken and confused people rushed into the basement. Only few of those who had abilities remained. At first, they were not so brave. They followed Chen Chengduo and picked up the half-dead semi-mechanical beasts’ guns that were left behind. As the number of semi-mechanical beasts they killed together increased, they gradually began to deal with some of these foreign beasts by themselves.

The rear was relatively safe, Shu Xiaohui did not follow the chaotic crowd into the underground garage. Instead, he hid in the old car damaged by Chen Chengduo and looked out with his head outstretched.

Shu Xiaohui had never seen such a satisfying scene. Those beasts were nothing in the eyes of these people with abilities.

Chen Chengduo alone wiped out half of these semi-mechanical beasts.

Shu Xiaohui’s heart was boiling as he watched this scene. His two small claws would grasped and his nose would constantly trembled slightly when he was nervous. How he wished he could wave his claws and scratched at them!

However, Shu Xiaohui looked down at his small claws, which were not even as big as a dime. It was a sad fact that he probably had to fight with a needle.

Li Chitian did not run too far with his motorcade, nor did he attract too many semi-mechanical beasts. Therefore, after a battle, they were almost wiped out by him.

The rest were scattered, letting those who have just begun to learn their abilities finished the semi-mechanical beasts as a practice.

From time to time, Chen Chengduo would also give some advice. He was respectful to those who dared to face the semi-mechanical beasts and fight directly.

After watching the battle, Shu Xiaohui’s small black eyes straightened and was somewhat disheartened as he went to the underground garage.

No matter what, he still wanted to have the strength to resist.

Shu Xiaohui and the real hamster were somewhat different. For example, his vision was not that of a hamster. In the dim light of the underground garage, he could see relatively clearly that not too far from here, Li Chitian and Fandong were crowded at another exit.

The two men had driven the car with guns and ammunition over there, but the exit was too small to get out.

The underground garage in this common residential area had such an overhaul gate. It was the size of an ordinary house door, an electric vehicle could enter it, but the general motor vehicle could not, let alone the large truck loaded with things. It was good enough that the large truck could be driven into the garage.

So at this time, the two men were rushing to put something on the bull, the warpet of Li Chitian, ready to let it carry the guns outside.

“Squeak, squeak, squeak!” A hamster wanted to shout unconsciously.

“There are mice?” Someone said in the dark.

“You’re afraid of mice? Thank goodness it’s not a semi-mechanical beast that gets in!” Another responded.

“…”

What else could he say?

Shu Xiaohui hid quietly in the corner and watched Li Chitian and Fan Dong drive the bull out.