Chapter 51 Bad luck

Fretted… his warpet was really keen.

For Shu Xiaohui, he was so small, a bit of bad luck could be a big disaster, how could he not be fretted?

Commander Fang patted Chen Chengduo’s shoulder, “It’s going to rain, first clean up the battlefield and go back to talk.”

Hearing the peaceful words of Commander Fang, the guards around him twitched lips and glanced at the bloody mess around them…

Chen Chengduo took a breath, um… Would the car rollover if they go back by car?

He was thinking about whether to let Li Hui take them back. Professor Wei who was busy repairing the equipment  looked around with surprise. There were just so many people here, why was there no one suddenly now?   

No one in here was better, because his equipment had something wrong. He shouted to Chen Chengduo in the gust of wind, “Captain Chen, Commander Fang, you should also leave here.”

The sound of the wind was too loud, they didn’t hear.

Professor Wei patted the door of the car and gave a roar, “The instability of the surrounding magnetic field has affected my equipment. Please leave! Don’t blame me if something is wrong!”

Commander Fang still didn’t understand, but Chen Chengduo frowned and took commander Fang’s shoulder to take him away.

At this moment, there was lightning in the air, it split the sky, and there was a soft sound from Professor Wei’s car loaded with equipment.

Professor Wei froze for a moment, then immediately got into the car, looked at the equipment which was showing confusing values, he frowned, and then he saw where the sight of the equipment was aligned. Professor Wei suddenly felt that things are going to be bad!

At this time, Chen Chengduo felt that there was something in his consciousness that suddenly broke away, instantly collapsed, and was pulled out.   

The consciousness that originally belongs to warpet, disappeared without a trace.

Chen Chengduo’s footsteps stopped there, his expression changed.

Commander Fang also frowned in surprise and looked down at Big Orange.   

Big Orange meowed, squatted there, and licked his paws, didn’t respond to his conscious call.

Chen Chengduo froze for a while, looked down at the hamster ball in his hand, the consciousness coordination between him and Shu Xiaohui was broken…   

He had a sense of emptiness.

Shu Xiaohui was also stunned. He stood up in the palm of Chen Chengduo, raised his head to look at Chen Chengduo, and asked in his consciousness, “Squeak?”   

Chen Chengduo had no response……   

One person and one hamster faced each other…

Shu Xiaohui remained silent for a while, his two small front paws were held in front of his chest, he tried to open his mouth and said, “Squeak?”