Chapter 9 - Who are you kidding?!

Chen Chengduo once again placed Shu Xiaohui, who tried to sleep, inside his pocket. But after putting him in, the little warpet’s legs would occasionally twitch on his chest. Then, its whole body would start to tremble.

Chen Chengduo frowned and took the hamster out of his pocket. The little one curled up in his hand and finally calmed down.

Chen Chengduo simply put his hand over him, got on the vehicle, leaned back on the passenger seat and said, “Keep watch, I’ll take a rest first.”

Suddenly withstanding such a great amount of energy, Chen Chengduo was also bound to bear a lot of pressure. At the same time there were some spiritual fatigue. He put the little hamster on his chest and covered it with his hands. Chen Chengduo was in deep thoughts while looking down at the hamster’s small paws. Shu Xiaohui, it seems like he did not need to transform into an energy body when enhancing his combat power..

Half a day later, Chen Chengduo was woken up by Suo Bin. “Boss, the supply is here.”

Chen Chengduo pinched in between his eyebrows and looked down at his warpet, who was covered by him. It seemed to be sleeping soundly. He didn’t know when it put its front paw in it’s mouth and bit it but obviously it was feeling insecure.

Chen Chengduo, with his pet in his palm, gently scratched its little back twice, then looked slightly sideways out of the window. He could see the shadow of a very small aircraft at a very high altitude.

The aircraft maneuvered excellently. It was constantly changing direction in mid-air, and avoiding the ion-guns emitted by a group of semi-mechanical beasts following on the ground.

An aircraft could not fly too close to the ground or else it would be a moving target. Moreover, an aircraft flying in the air was completely defenseless as it was easy to be detected by the semi-mechanical beasts on the ground.

That’s why they had to struggle driving this off-road vehicle instead of jumping out of the air as paratroopers.

If they jumped near, they would have been bombarded by the semi-mechanical beasts even before they landed.

“Go and pick up the goods.” Chen Chengduo tapped his hand on the window and said.

Shi Rui drove all the way to the established airdrop site. Chen Chengduo licked his lips, put Shu Xiaohui in his pocket, lightly touched the soft dumplings in his pocket and said soothingly, “I’ll take you out after beating the beasts.”

The plane flew all the way and attracted many semi-mechanical beasts. Chen Chengduo followed and cleaned up those semi-mechanical beasts that were chasing the plane.

The plane circled high above the place Chen Chengduo had handed them before, dropped a supply bag, climbed rapidly and flew away in the distant direction.

Chen Chengduo hold his family’s warpet in his hand as he watched the Li Hui trio dismantling their airdrop bags there. If one looked thoughtfully at the direction where the Tate’s spacecraft crashed, the number of semi-mechanical beasts attracted by the aircraft was much less than expected. The more quiet and smooth here, the more difficult it will be to deal with there.

Shu Xiaohui had just stretched out his legs and opened his eyes when several pairs of eager eyes locked on him. Shu Xiaohui was taken aback and shrunk his paws into a ball.

“Squeak!” What do you want to do!?

Shu Xiaohui did not know that he had raised Chen Chengduo’s fighting power four times, so several people looked all over his body.

Chen Chengduo poked at his waist and took out a huge walnut from somewhere. He pinched out a small half of the walnut and handed it to Shu Xiaohui. “Eat first.”

The fragrant smell passed into Shu Xiaohui’s nose. Shu Xiaohui immediately felt that his stomach was empty. He stretched out his paws and took it over, hugging and gnawing on it.

Chen Chengduo gently rubbed its hair, put it on the cover of the off-road vehicle, and began to assemble all kinds of firearms with his own hands..

Shu Xiaohui looked as he assembles them. The more he looked at it, the more envied he became. He didn’t even chew his walnuts. He squatted there with his head slightly askew.

When Chen Chengduo finished, he turned around and saw his family’s wapet’s eager little eyes.

“Want to use a gun?” Chen Chengduo thought of the two guns and bullets stuffed in its own space.

Shu Xiaohui looked up at Chen Chengduo and wondered what he could do. What gun would he be able to pick up? Bullets are more than enough for him to hold.

The walnuts in his claws became unappetizing. A certain hamster realized that he was really useless. Not only could he not provide fighting power, he just seemed to become hungry and fainted.

The excessive use of unknown powers resulted in Shu Xiaohui’s consciousness being unclear from beginning to end, thus he had a misunderstanding of his own ability…

Chen Chengduo noticed the dejected appearance of his warpet. He reached out and touched its head. He then picked him up and put him inside his pocket.

“Boss, it’s all packed up.” Li Hui said.

Chen Chengduo nodded and took a deep breath. “Let’s go.”

While sitting in the car, Chen Chengduo was fiddling with a bullet handle in his hand.

This was the first time Shu Xiaohui had seen Chen Chengduo’s use of metal attribute power at a closed range.

Chen Chenduo easily peeled off the bullet’s metal shell and the gunpowder inside was ejected. Afterwards, the metal bullet head and shell were melded together by Chen Chengduo. The combined metal constantly changed its shape during the process.

Finally, a super mini version of the gun appeared in Chen Chengduo’s hand. It was half as long as his finger.

Chen Chengduo pinched the gun and poked it at the silly hamster.

Shu Xiaohui subconsciously accepted it, with his two short paws hanging just outside someone’s pocket holding a minigun and his small black eyes foolishly looking at Chen Chengduo…..

“Now, you also have a gun.” Chen Chengduo said.

Shu Xiaohui looked up at Chen Chengduo and then looked down at the minigun in his paw. A certain hamster felt pumped.

“Squeeaaakk!” Who are you kidding?!

But Shu Xiaohui’s claws grasped it for a long time. He did not throw it away but silently stuffed it into a small space in his cheek.

Chen Chengduo’s low laughter made his chest shook and this made Shu Xiaohui tremble involuntarily.