Chapter 29 Life is so hard

Chen Chengduo’s eyelids jumped. Fortunately, he only curved the cartoon version of the hamster ball, and he also wisely blurred some details, otherwise, his pet will be angrier.

Shu Xiaohui’s rear paws flicked Chen Chengduo’s fingers for a while, then turned around and nested in the cage to form a ball.

“Don’t be angry, the rounder you are, the better you look.”

Chen Chengduo patted the cage gently and walked over.

It’s just that the closer he went, the more gossips he could hear.

“Captain Chen is so powerful. The five-meter hamster is probably the highest warpet at present.”

“Not just the highest, the warpet just used a gong sound last night to solve the dogfight, huh ~”

“It looks very soft and cute, I really want to pounce and rub it, and it’s definitely comfortable to be trapped in a soft belly.”

Wait…five meters?

The hamster was hurt again. Actually, he was just about five centimeters when he huddled up…

I’m sorry to disappoint you! Shu Xiaohui bit the cage hard.

Chen Chengduo poked Shu Xiaohui, “All right, all right, the greater the contrast, the safer you are.”

Shu Xiaohui flicked Chen Chengduo’s fingers again.

At this time, they had walked to this open space near the protective wall, and there was still some distance from the giant gong. There were quite a lot of people over there. It seemed like people in there have more luck, selling everything quickly.

So the stalls there changed quickly, and people were waiting in line to wait for the stalls.

Shu Xiaohui was curious, did his lucky buff could still be passed through the big relief?

They followed the flow of people wandering in the market. It is probably the market effect brought by Chen Chengduo’s hamster pet. There were really hamster supplies.

Chen Chengduo stood in front of the little booth, and a teenage girl across from him staring at the small cage hanging around his waist. Her eyes flickered after a while, “Little hamster…Wow, you can’t keep it like this. Hamsters should be kept in bigger cages with water, and you should replace the… “

The little girl was very excited and spoke quickly, and she said a long paragraph.

Chen Chengduo listened patiently and seriously, and the more he heard, the more he discovered that he seemed to bring up his pet too carelessly.

Shu Xiaohui began to doubt himself. Was he really so delicate?

Then the little girl said, “You can’t compare your pet with Captain Chen’s giant hamster pet! Although it looks very soft and cute, but its vitality is obviously strong.”

Mentioning Captain Chen’s pet, the little girl suddenly sighed with concern, “I don’t know if it needs a wheel. The wheel it can run may be as big as the Ferris wheel.  Captain Chen can’t always get him a Ferris wheel to run. The food it needs should also be much. There only corn and barley can be eaten. I don’t know if these are nutritious or not. And the bath sand…Where can Captain Chen get so much bath sand? “