Chapter 83 All Excuses

Shu Xiaohui's simple words made Chen Chengduo instantly ignite, and watching Shu Xiaohui's eyes seemed to swallow people, but he was held back by him, and Chen Chengduo's throat knot moved. , "Xiaohui, is it uncomfortable?"

"..."

Isn't this a question?I have seen it so clearly!

Shu Xiaohui wanted to beat someone.

God knows, at this time, Chen Chengduo grabbed the door, how much willpower he used to make his own like a wolf.

The stainless steel door was pressed back several times by his powerlessness, and he calmly pressed it back.

However, across the water vapor, Shu Xiaohui saw Chen Chengduo standing there motionless.

Is it really true that this pervert depends on his own hands?

Shu Xiaohui lowered his head, and Heaven and Man engaged for three seconds before finally raising his hand to ... the cold water valve.

How can Chen Chengduo be willing!

He stretched out his arms and hugged the man, and moved his hand along his back.

Shu Xiaohui grabbed Chen Chengduo's shoulder, gasped slightly, and opened his mouth to bite Chen Chengduo's shoulder.

Naturally, the bite is still immobile, and Shu Xiaohui can only relax.

Chen Chengduo chuckled and kissed Shu Xiaohui's ear, "Have you never done it yourself?"

"...!"

What the hell is this question?

Shu Xiaohui bit his head again, biting Chen Chengduo's shoulder, grinding his teeth violently, and at the same time pulling away Chen Chengduo's clothes.

Thanks to a certain initiative, after this, Chen Chengduo spared no effort to fight back a few times ... Very thoroughly dispelled the inexplicable instinctive reaction of Shu Xiaohui this time.

Chen Chengduo lay on the bed holding a soft person and watched the moonlight come in. When it was almost mid-summer, there was a breeze of the cool habit that the Tat brought them out. The whole body was comfortable, it could not be better. .

Then, a certain pervert turned slightly, and kissed again after these kisses, Shu Xiaohui shook everywhere.

Shu Xiaohui's moist eyes had a condemned look in it, although he was the one who got up, but this time and frequency were too much, right?

Chen Chengduo slid down the groove of his back, "Oh, sleep."

Chen Chengduo loved this meticulous back ditch, and he kissed him countless times during the struggle.

Shu Xiaohui shook even harder. Someone rubbing his back couldn't be more itchy, and his whole body was shaking.

The thin feet under the thin quilt struggling hard on Chen Chengduo's calf, a slightly dry voice said, "Hands ... Take back!"