Chapter 32 Poor Duration!

Because of this little bath sand, Chen Chengduo felt that he was well distracted.

He was thinking, would his hamster feel uncomfortable with this bath sand be hidden in the shoulder?

When he took the sleeping hamster ball out of the bath, why did he forget to shake his hair…

Thinking about it, Chen Chengduo lowered his head unconsciously getting closer to Shu Xiaohui’s shoulder.

When the distance was less than two centimeters, Chen Chengduo’s head slightly touched Shu Xiaohui’s short hair.

Chen Chengduo suddenly came to himself, the lips originally wanted to touch Shu Xiaohui’s shoulder stopped. He acted before thought, changed the original desire from touch to blow.

Just because he held his breath for a while, he blew a little hard, and even Chen Chengduo himself heard the wind.

The bath sand made a spin in Shu Xiaohui’s clavicle fossa, flew up and fell to the ground.

At the same time, the skin of a human-shaped hamster shivered slightly, and his neck shrunk slightly, murmured in his sleep, ” Psychopath, blow me again!”

This voice was completely different from Chen Chengduo’s contact with consciousness in the past. In the past, Shu Xiaohui’s sound would turn into the wave of consciousness, then entered his consciousness. He could understand the meaning, but he heard it not human voice. And at this moment, these simple four words let him visualize the conversations in the past.

And the behaviors of this pretty warpet in the usual days are now put on Shu Xiaohui’s body at this time, and become more and more vivid.

Cute was not enough to describe Chen Chengduo’s inner evaluation of Shu Xiaohui at this time. This could only be described as ‘so fucking cute’.

Invincible Captain Chen suddenly looked up at the metal roofs, feeling like what Shu Xiaohui said, he really had to be a psychopath.

It’s just that the duration was less than three minutes.

What a poor duration!

He, had become a psychopath in such a short period… and he was very happy to be a psychopath.

The countdown did not persist until the end. When Chen Chengduo counted to 17, Shu Xiaohui he held in his arms became a hamster ball, rolling down on his palm, the short leg stretched out and stepped on his thumb.

100-17 …

Chen Chengduo felt that he should be happy, this time was getting longer. Be patient, maybe the time will get longer and longer.

Chen Chengduo holding his hamster ball to remove the surrounding metal wall. What he saw was Professor Wei ’s stunned expression. Only 83 seconds, Professor Wei hadn’t made his reaction. What happened to the metal wall suddenly pulled up by Chen Chengduo? Why I was isolated before I finished asking?

Chen Chengduo glanced at Professor Wei’s entire laboratory and moved his footsteps quietly to the side, very close to the laboratory entrance.

At this time, Professor Wei finally seemed to react, his face turned from white to black and red, his equipment …

In this era, all the equipment was out of print! When the metal inside was pulled away, they became a pile of waste residue!